First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
(RP) Shopping mall
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kyoko sits on the bench eating some ice cream


Emi bought a smoothie and sat own on the other sde of the bench to Kyoko.


Kyoko looks on the passing people while eating the ice cream
Posted 3/28/11

edrosik wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kyoko sits on the bench eating some ice cream


Emi bought a smoothie and sat own on the other sde of the bench to Kyoko.


Kyoko looks on the passing people while eating the ice cream


Emi looks at Kyoko,And sighs.((Emi's bored))
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/11 , edited 3/28/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kyoko sits on the bench eating some ice cream


Emi bought a smoothie and sat own on the other sde of the bench to Kyoko.


Kyoko looks on the passing people while eating the ice cream


Emi looks at Kyoko,And sighs.((Emi's bored))


Kyoko eyes turns on you
(kyoko can sometimes badmouth people like calling a older girl old lady)
Posted 3/28/11

edrosik wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kyoko sits on the bench eating some ice cream


Emi bought a smoothie and sat own on the other sde of the bench to Kyoko.


Kyoko looks on the passing people while eating the ice cream


Emi looks at Kyoko,And sighs.((Emi's bored))


Kyoko eyes turns on you
(kyoko can sometimes badmouth people like calling a older girl old lady)


Emi notices but dosen't turn around.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/11 , edited 3/28/11

Kyoko:is something wrong?
Posted 3/28/11

edrosik wrote:


Kyoko:is something wrong?


Kinda,Just bored.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/11
Kyoko:i see then hang out with me if you are bored

Posted 3/28/11

edrosik wrote:

Kyoko:i see then hang out with me if you are bored



Sure then.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kyoko:i see then hang out with me if you are bored



Sure then.


Kyoko:hmm where we can first go
Posted 3/28/11

edrosik wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kyoko:i see then hang out with me if you are bored



Sure then.


Kyoko:hmm where we can first go


Hmmmmmmm...I don't know.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/11
Kyoko:are you good on games?
Posted 3/28/11

edrosik wrote:

Kyoko:are you good on games?


Yup.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/28/11
Kyoko:then we will see

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.