First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The City (Idol days Story Line)
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"Here you go!" Beth said giving Sato his treat. "Didn't you want anything Fuyu?"



"Thanks." Sato said and began eating it.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
"you're Welcome!" Beth said smileing
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"you're Welcome!" Beth said smileing


Sato still had his earphones on and he was eating.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
There was a awkward silence coming into the room.

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

There was a awkward silence coming into the room.


You could hear a little of Sato's music.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
"What you listening to?" Beth asked leaning in to hear.

(There's nothing to do when you only have three people and no main character)
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"What you listening to?" Beth asked leaning in to hear.

(There's nothing to do when you only have three people and no main character)


(I KNOW TT,TT"..)
"I'm Alive by Becca..." He answered.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
"I see... ... ... ... ... ... ... GOD IT'S SO BORING HERE!!!" She burst.

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"I see... ... ... ... ... ... ... GOD IT'S SO BORING HERE!!!" She burst.



"I know." He says still eating.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
"... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. .. " Beth got up and threw away the paper that was around her cone and sat down.

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. .. " Beth got up and threw away the paper that was around her cone and sat down.



Wen Sato was finished he trew away the cup thingy (is it in a cup?) and sat infront of her. "Its so boring.. Might as well go back home and test out sounds.."
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
"Guess I could work on more lyrics...." Beth sighed shoving the last piece of cone in her mouth.

(Yea it's in a cup!)

Moderator
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
Fuyu's cellphone suddenly rang,she looked at the screen to see the number "Ah,it's the manager" she picked it up "Hello?" she walked out of the store to talk in private.Then she went back "Beth,Sato, the manager want us to prepare a new song for this month,and the theme is something about 'Fairy tale' " she reported to Beth and Sato.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

LoliCinderella wrote:

Fuyu's cellphone suddenly rang,she looked at the screen to see the number "Ah,it's the manager" she picked it up "Hello?" she walked out of the store to talk in private.Then she went back "Beth,Sato, the manager want us to prepare a new song for this month,and the theme is something about 'Fairy tale' " she reported to Beth and Sato.


"Fairy tale huh?.... I'll go think of somethin'..." Sato said.
Moderator
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Fuyu nodded "Let's head back home,and each other will think about it at home,when u guys have any ideas,call me,mkay?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.