First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Overlord's Castle (For Demons And Angels storyline)
Posted 3/27/11
umm... ugh cant think of anything basically its about the demon prince and a angel
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11 , edited 3/27/11
Rozalin was walking around the castle.
Posted 3/27/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rozalin was walking around the castle.


sitting down dozing off then sees Rozalin walking by
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rozalin was walking around the castle.


sitting down dozing off then sees Rozalin walking by


Rozalin kept walking and doesn't notice Luke.
Posted 3/27/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rozalin was walking around the castle.


sitting down dozing off then sees Rozalin walking by


Rozalin kept walking and doesn't notice Luke.


Luke feeling kind of ignored shouted out to Rozalin hey!
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rozalin was walking around the castle.


sitting down dozing off then sees Rozalin walking by


Rozalin kept walking and doesn't notice Luke.


Luke feeling kind of ignored shouted out to Rozalin hey!


Rozalin heard him and turned around.
Is there anything wrong? she asked him.
Posted 3/27/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rozalin was walking around the castle.


sitting down dozing off then sees Rozalin walking by


Rozalin kept walking and doesn't notice Luke.


Luke feeling kind of ignored shouted out to Rozalin hey!


Rozalin heard him and turned around.
Is there anything wrong? she asked him.


well... no... not really i just wanted to talk to say hi since you were walking by
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Is that soo... Well Good Bye. She was about to leave.
Posted 3/27/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Is that soo... Well Good Bye. She was about to leave.


he.. hey!! were you are going!?
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Is that soo... Well Good Bye. She was about to leave.


he.. hey!! were you are going!?


Somewhere that doesn't concern you.
Posted 3/27/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Is that soo... Well Good Bye. She was about to leave.


he.. hey!! were you are going!?


Somewhere that doesn't concern you.


......you know you have to change that attitude sooner or later if not then i'll change you
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Is that soo... Well Good Bye. She was about to leave.


he.. hey!! were you are going!?


Somewhere that doesn't concern you.


......you know you have to change that attitude sooner or later if not then i'll change you


Hm.. okay what if. A random guy tells you hi and you dont know the person, and he asks you where your going.. Will you answer? and now hes telling me that he's going to change me o-o should I or not be scared..
Posted 3/27/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Luke1o1 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Is that soo... Well Good Bye. She was about to leave.


he.. hey!! were you are going!?


Somewhere that doesn't concern you.


......you know you have to change that attitude sooner or later if not then i'll change you


Hm.. okay what if. A random guy tells you hi and you dont know the person, and he asks you where your going.. Will you answer? and now hes telling me that he's going to change me o-o should I or not be scared..


ohhh sorry i really wasn't paying attention. good point though i kind of forgot to introduce myself
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Kinda??
Posted 3/27/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Kinda??


yea sounds weird but i cant explain it sorry for that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.