Post Reply Character Appliance Forms
Creator
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 3/28/11 , edited 3/28/11
After you choose a character from the list available ( http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-702221/character-list#35815621 ) fill out this form.

**Character appliance forms:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Username:

Character Role:

Character Name:

Age:

Gender:

Bio:

Picture:


___________________________________________________________________________________________

**You don't officially have a role until you're approved by a moderator.
Moderator
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Through the window
Offline
Posted 3/28/11 , edited 3/28/11
Username: SugarCloud

Character Role: Mad Hatter

Character Name: Skye Dokore

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Bio: Raised under a wealthy English noble, Skye began to grow fond of tea, parties and rabbits. After his parents divorced, Skye ran away in a fit of rage and sadness. After wandering into the "haunted" forest, Skye was never seen in the real world again. Legends are told that he was killed and his soul was dragged down a rabbit hole, or he created wonderland himself. Of course, these may just be rumors, but the truth that he was born into the real world is his best-kept secret, with only the March Hare aware of it. The Mad Hatter hosts daily tea parties, accompanied by the Dormouse and the March Hare. He's quite seductive, and has a way with the ladies of Wonderland.

Picture:


Creator
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

SugarCloud wrote:

Username: SugarCloud

Character Role: Mad Hatter

Character Name: Skye Dokore

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Bio: Raised under a wealthy English noble, Skye began to grow fond of tea, parties and rabbits. After his parents divorced, Skye ran away in a fit of rage and sadness. After wandering into the "haunted" forest, Skye was never seen in the real world again. Legends are told that he was killed and his soul was dragged down a rabbit hole, or he created wonderland himself. Of course, these may just be rumors, but the truth that he was born into the real world is his best-kept secret, with only the March Hare aware of it. The Mad Hatter hosts daily tea parties, accompanied by the Dormouse and the March Hare. He's quite seductive, and has a way with the ladies of Wonderland.

Picture:




APPROVED
Creator
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 3/28/11 , edited 3/28/11
Username: Alexisthewolf

Character Role: Alice

Character Name: Alice Dare

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Bio: I lived with my family for a long time. And I would do anything to stay there. To still be with them. My sister, Lorina, was older than me and bugged me a lot. Then one afternoon my family went to a ball. Three weeks after my father died. I felt a hatred towards my mother few days after his death. She seemed like she didn't care. She is so proper, unlike me. When we were at the ball we were surprised to see it was outside. I was alone of course probably because of my bad behavior. I saw my sister and other girl whispering excitingly. I wondered what they were on about. When I looked around I saw a blur of white flick past me into the hedges. I ran after it because of my curiosity. I was stupid, yet it was worth it. I ran past the white roses and saw it again. But this time it looked more like a animal. The rabbit stopped and looked at me. Checking his watch, he winked at me and leapt into the hole. With out thinking I got down on my knees and peered into the whole. I fell through not knowing what a mistake that was. After all, that move stared the wonderland..

Picture:


Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/29/11
Username:LoliCinderella

Character Role:Red Queen

Character Name: Suri

Age:unknown

Gender: Female

Bio:She's the first one to landed on Wonderland,and that makes her the Red Queen.Rumors said she's evil,mean and cruel,but she's actually childish,sweet and get serious at times.Her background is still unknown.

Picture:
Creator
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 3/29/11 , edited 3/29/11

LoliCinderella wrote:

Username:LoliCinderella

Character Role:Red Queen

Character Name: Suri

Age:unknown

Gender: Female

Bio:She's the first one to landed on Wonderland,and that makes her the Red Queen.Rumors said she's evil,mean and cruel,but she's actually childish,sweet and get serious at times.Her background is still unknown.

Picture:


APPROVED!!!! Welcome to Wonderland ~ ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥
Member
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / From The Deepest...
Offline
Posted 4/11/11 , edited 4/11/11
Username:Demonscar

Character Role: Cheshire Cat

Character Name: Scar Djinn

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Bio: Scar was a magical cat who could disappear and reappear whenever he wanted to , one would see him as a demonic little cat because of the way he grinned so menacingly. He also could use dark magic and all yet he mainly uses magic to play tricks and give people nasty frights. Never was a person successful in capturing him because he was so sly, slick and could ( as I mentioned above) disappear in a snap. One day Scar was minding his own business when out of nowhere a witch came to him and turned him into a half human , Scar was in awe and just asked why , why turn me into a human. The witch smiled and looked at him , well inorder for the devilish fun to become demonic and all Scar could do was grin in return.

Picture:
Creator
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 4/12/11

Demonscar wrote:

Username:Demonscar

Character Role: Cheshire Cat

Character Name: Scar Djinn

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Bio: Scar was a magical cat who could disappear and reappear whenever he wanted to , one would see him as a demonic little cat because of the way he grinned so menacingly. He also could use dark magic and all yet he mainly uses magic to play tricks and give people nasty frights. Never was a person successful in capturing him because he was so sly, slick and could ( as I mentioned above) disappear in a snap. One day Scar was minding his own business when out of nowhere a witch came to him and turned him into a half human , Scar was in awe and just asked why , why turn me into a human. The witch smiled and looked at him , well inorder for the devilish fun to become demonic and all Scar could do was grin in return.

Picture:


APPROVED ♣ welcome to wonderland ♠
You must be logged in to post.