First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply (ORGANIZATION) Organization Hall
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/28/11
let's start
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
Rai walked in calmly and sat at a desk going though some records
Posted 4/4/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Rai walked in calmly and sat at a desk going though some records


hello
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Rai looked at the person that walked in. " Hello there"
Posted 4/5/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Rai looked at the person that walked in. " Hello there"


watches you lol
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Rai tries to finish what she was doing but the girl was watching her so she looked up again. " is something the matter?"
Posted 4/5/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Rai tries to finish what she was doing but the girl was watching her so she looked up again. " is something the matter?"


looks at the girl and no there isn't
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Rai tries to finish what she was doing but the girl was watching her so she looked up again. " is something the matter?"


looks at the girl and no there isn't


Rai puts the papers away. " okay then"
Posted 4/5/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Rai tries to finish what she was doing but the girl was watching her so she looked up again. " is something the matter?"


looks at the girl and no there isn't


Rai puts the papers away. " okay then"


watches you and nods at you
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Rai stood up then laughs " whats with u and watching me?"
Posted 4/5/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Rai stood up then laughs " whats with u and watching me?"


i was looking at you sorry looks down
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Rai stood up then laughs " whats with u and watching me?"


i was looking at you sorry looks down


Rai smiled. "it's okay, Im Rai btw"
Posted 4/6/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Rai stood up then laughs " whats with u and watching me?"


i was looking at you sorry looks down


Rai smiled. "it's okay, Im Rai btw"


good and what is btw???
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Rai stood up then laughs " whats with u and watching me?"


i was looking at you sorry looks down


Rai smiled. "it's okay, Im Rai btw"


good and what is btw???


" by the way" Rai looked at her strangely as she replied.
Posted 4/6/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Rai stood up then laughs " whats with u and watching me?"


i was looking at you sorry looks down


Rai smiled. "it's okay, Im Rai btw"


good and what is btw???


" by the way" Rai looked at her strangely as she replied.


okay and i yeah i new that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.