First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply (ORGANIZATION) Organization Hall
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva walks in. "Theres not so many people in here" she thought as she walked down


Natsumi notices another person walking in. "Hey."
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva walks in. "Theres not so many people in here" she thought as she walked down


Natsumi notices another person walking in. "Hey."


Eva sees natsumi. 'Hi. Whats your name?"
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva walks in. "Theres not so many people in here" she thought as she walked down


Natsumi notices another person walking in. "Hey."


Eva sees natsumi. 'Hi. Whats your name?"


natsumi smiles at eva. "Im Natsumi. You?"
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11


"Im eva." She says.
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/13/11 , edited 7/13/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"Im eva." She says.


"Eva? That's a pretty name ^^" Natsumi looked her in the eyes for a while, and then cocked her head to the side. "What type of a..... race are you?"
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
(oops sorry )

my name is Yuki...
glances over at Eva
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"Im eva." She says.


"Eva? That's a pretty name ^^" Natsumi looked her in the eyes for a while, and then cocked her head to the side. "What type of a..... race are you?"


Eva smiles a little. "thank you. And i'm a spirit.."
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

(oops sorry )

my name is Yuki...
glances over at Eva


Eva notices Yuki and shoots a glance back, smiling. "hello Yuki. I'm Eva"
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

Natsumi: Hello Yuki! A spirit eh? *licks her lips* Wait, I'm not allowed to eat spirits here. DARNNIT. but dont worry. i wont eat you XP
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


Natsumi: Hello Yuki! A spirit eh? *licks her lips* Wait, I'm not allowed to eat spirits here. DARNNIT. but dont worry. i wont eat you XP


Eva smiles. "You see I'm a demon spirit. A spiritlike demon. And what race are you?"
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva smiles. "You see I'm a demon spirit. A spiritlike demon. And what race are you?"


Natsumi: ahh i see. im a demon.
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 7/24/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva smiles. "You see I'm a demon spirit. A spiritlike demon. And what race are you?"


Natsumi: ahh i see. im a demon.


Yuki: smiles " i am no demon nor am i a spirit...." she smiles again "i am a fallen angel"
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva smiles. "You see I'm a demon spirit. A spiritlike demon. And what race are you?"


Natsumi: ahh i see. im a demon.


Eva: "oh ? What kind of demon ? I am a demon of the spirit world . "
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 8/2/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:
Yuki: smiles " i am no demon nor am i a spirit...." she smiles again "i am a fallen angel"



LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva: "oh ? What kind of demon ? I am a demon of the spirit world . "


Natsumi: *smiles* I am a senses demon. a fallen angel eh?
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:
Yuki: smiles " i am no demon nor am i a spirit...." she smiles again "i am a fallen angel"



LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Eva: "oh ? What kind of demon ? I am a demon of the spirit world . "


Natsumi: *smiles* I am a senses demon. a fallen angel eh?


Eva: oh I see . That's interesting. -she smiles- an angel ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.