Remove this ad
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Will you get a 3DS?
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/13
Yes! Mostly for the new Pokemon games.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Your window.
Offline
Posted 3/7/13
I definitely will. I'd like to get the Kingdom Hearts game for it, Legend of Zelda, and the upcoming Pokemon games as well.
7241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / gaamichi@livejournal
Offline
Posted 3/7/13
Have one.
Posted 3/22/13
I have one!
Zman83 
11075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cape Breton, NS
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Yeah, need one for the next generation of Pokemon.
57833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dat Place.
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Ehhh, too fast, too fast for me! >.<
I bought the DSi kinda late, because someone told me-in an effort to persuade me-that Flipnote Studio was on there. But the day after I got the DSi, my television went "BEHOLD! YOU JUST MADE AN EPIC FAIL, FOR THE NEW 3DS JUST CAME OUT!"
Son of a fuck...
I might get one, but I like, no, am attached to my Wii right now since I got that Kirby's 20th Anniversary Special Edition game. n.n
15850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BK NY
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
I want to get either a DS or 3DS. I'd prefer the 3DS if only it's battery life wasn't so noob.

Does anyone know if I can hack the DS or 3DS? I heard it can be hacked from homebrew games which are games that are made by random people(?) Can it be hacked for regular games like Pokemon, Fire Emblem and etc.?
49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 3/25/13 , edited 3/25/13

MizBehaven wrote:

I want to get either a DS or 3DS. I'd prefer the 3DS if only it's battery life wasn't so noob.

Does anyone know if I can hack the DS or 3DS? I heard it can be hacked from homebrew games which are games that are made by random people(?) Can it be hacked for regular games like Pokemon, Fire Emblem and etc.?


"Hacking" is term used to describe when someone uses a cheating device, such as Action Replay, to change the game from how it was meant to be played, such as using a code on Mario Kart DS that will cause the player to start a race on lap three, meaning they just need to cross the finish line from where they start to end the race. Another example is the Pokemon series of games, in which hackers can use codes to create a move set for a Pokemon that it can't learn, such as a Charizard learning Hydro Pump. In the case of Fire Emblem: Shaode Dragon, people hack the game so that all of their units have completely maxed out stats and items, meaning they can't be beat.
In short, hackers often ruin games for honest players.
Homebrew, on the other hand, can be nothing more than small games made by people, similar to the Nintendo DSiWare service, or it might be something else.
Do be warned though, using an Action Replay cheating device legally voids your warranty on your Nintendo DS system, so if it breaks for no reason and needs repaired, you'll either have to be for it yourself or Nintendo may refuse service to your system.

Oh, as far as the battery life of the Nintendo 3DS goes, the Nintendo 3DS XL run for about 3.5–6.5 hours on a charge, which is determined by screen brightness, Wi-Fi status, volume, and 3D. That changes to about 6-10 hours when running Nintendo DS games.
13229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/26/13
I just bought myself a 3DS XL over the last Christmas break and now I have 8 games for it.
The two latest games I preordered are Monster Hunter 3 & Luigi's Mansion; Dark Moon, both games rock btw.
All in all I absolutely love it, the 3DS is getting me back into gaming which I have been out of since Nintendo's GameCube days.
(The last game I ever got before my 3DS was LoZ Twilight Princess back in '06 on the GC.)

On another note, does anyone here now where I can get custom made skins and make modifications to my 3DS
49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 3/26/13

the_easy_joe wrote:

I just bought myself a 3DS XL over the last Christmas break and now I have 8 games for it.
The two latest games I preordered are Monster Hunter 3 & Luigi's Mansion; Dark Moon, both games rock btw.
All in all I absolutely love it, the 3DS is getting me back into gaming which I have been out of since Nintendo's GameCube days.
(The last game I ever got before my 3DS was LoZ Twilight Princess back in '06 on the GC.)

On another note, does anyone here now where I can get custom made skins and make modifications to my 3DS


Dunno about the skins, but trying to make modifications to the 3DS isn't a wise choice. If Nintendo detects that your system has been modified or has been running unlicensed software, they can actually brick your system. The only way to un-brick it is to get it repaired by Nintendo, or to purchase a new system. Aside from that though, modifications for the Nintendo 3DS don't exist yet.
13229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/26/13 , edited 3/26/13
All to true, Just got an update today saying the same exact thing, sucks but oh well. I mean Mods are one thing but something as simple as simple as personalizing your 3DS with some skins shouldn't be so hard to find. Guess I just have to keep searching thanks for the reply man.
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
I haven't heard of many titles that are that exciting for the 3DS... but maybe that's just because I've been a bit out of the loop, lately.

I am getting one this year, though. Purely for Pokemon X and Y.

And at least Nintendo is going to make them backwards-compatible! Saves me money on having to buy a new DS.
49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 4/2/13 , edited 4/2/13

Sakura_Mizuki wrote:

I haven't heard of many titles that are that exciting for the 3DS... but maybe that's just because I've been a bit out of the loop, lately.

I am getting one this year, though. Purely for Pokemon X and Y.

And at least Nintendo is going to make them backwards-compatible! Saves me money on having to buy a new DS.


If you hurry, you still may be able to get a hold of a Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL. It's limited edition, so it's going to cost a pretty penny in the future.
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

CrossForte wrote:


Sakura_Mizuki wrote:

I haven't heard of many titles that are that exciting for the 3DS... but maybe that's just because I've been a bit out of the loop, lately.

I am getting one this year, though. Purely for Pokemon X and Y.

And at least Nintendo is going to make them backwards-compatible! Saves me money on having to buy a new DS.


If you hurry, you still may be able to get a hold of a Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL. It's limited edition, so it's going to cost a pretty penny in the future.


aaaaaahhhhh, must have must have! /grabby hands
I have so little money right now though, and living expenses don't pay themselves. ugh, sob. ;^^^^^^;
maybe I'll just buy a bunch of Pikachu stickers or something and pretend..........
49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

Sakura_Mizuki wrote:


CrossForte wrote:


Sakura_Mizuki wrote:

I haven't heard of many titles that are that exciting for the 3DS... but maybe that's just because I've been a bit out of the loop, lately.

I am getting one this year, though. Purely for Pokemon X and Y.

And at least Nintendo is going to make them backwards-compatible! Saves me money on having to buy a new DS.


If you hurry, you still may be able to get a hold of a Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL. It's limited edition, so it's going to cost a pretty penny in the future.


aaaaaahhhhh, must have must have! /grabby hands
I have so little money right now though, and living expenses don't pay themselves. ugh, sob. ;^^^^^^;
maybe I'll just buy a bunch of Pikachu stickers or something and pretend..........


Lol. Well, perhaps by the time you have enough money for one, Nintendo of America will decide to release the Charizard 3DS XL. Don't forget that there's also PokeDex 3D PRO available in the Nintendo eShop, as well as retail titles Pokemon Rumble Blast and the recently released Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Plus the Club Nintendo promotion is going on right now.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.