First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[AVATAR REQUEST] NON-ANIME
Hokage ~
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 4/15/11


please comment on the comment thread hunnie
Posted 4/15/11 , edited 4/15/11

Hokage ~
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 4/15/11



i didnt know what you mean when you answered
none to size so i done to.
please comment on the comment thread

Genins ~
5430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Manila
Offline
Posted 4/19/11 , edited 4/20/11

Hokage ~
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 4/20/11
t



Here yo goo!
sorry it's rubbish!
any comments goes to the comment thread
Genins ~
4679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/11
Form
1.Username: Hyukiie143
2.Picture:

3.Payment: [Invite buddies] done!
4.Text: Hyukiie143
5.Size: [Optional]
6.Style:Kawaii
Jounins ~
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

u think u can get another pic sowwie for ur troubles!! =[
Posted 5/9/11 , edited 5/9/11


Hokage ~
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 5/9/11



here you go sexxxxy!
Genins ~
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
1.Username: xxYoshiie
2.Picture:

3.Payment: YUP!!
4.Text: Tammy
5.Size: 200 x 450
6.Style: Pretty? ='))

Ohh..btww..please dont use frames or put those orangey dotty texture thing? x'D

Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
1.Username:Nozomi_Star
2.Picture: [Include spoiler]

3.Payment: [Invite buddies] Done
4.Text:Erina Ikuta
5.Size: [Optional]200x600
6.Style: [Kawaii, abstract, retro etc.]KAwaii,Decorated

Taken By: Kaki88
Hokage ~
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

Nozomi_Star wrote:

1.Username:Nozomi_Star
2.Picture: [Include spoiler]

3.Payment: [Invite buddies] Done
4.Text:Erina Ikuta
5.Size: [Optional]200x600
6.Style: [Kawaii, abstract, retro etc.]KAwaii,Decorated

Taken By: Kaki88


I am done with ur request. I am sorry but I made the size bigger than it is. 200 x 640.
I hope its okay.
Here it is:
Posted 5/17/11

Kaki88 wrote:


Nozomi_Star wrote:

1.Username:Nozomi_Star
2.Picture: [Include spoiler]

3.Payment: [Invite buddies] Done
4.Text:Erina Ikuta
5.Size: [Optional]200x600
6.Style: [Kawaii, abstract, retro etc.]KAwaii,Decorated

Taken By: Kaki88


I am done with ur request. I am sorry but I made the size bigger than it is. 200 x 640.
I hope its okay.
Here it is:



waaaaaaaaaaaaa kawaii the size dosent matter

Jounins ~
25168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 神戸, 大阪 , 日本
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


Here :


Hope chuu likey it & will use it `ne !
If chuu have any comments or changes please comment at the comment forum `pyon ! ♪
Genins ~
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

Pinkypocky wrote:



Here :


Hope chuu likey it & will use it `ne !
If chuu have any comments or changes please comment at the comment forum `pyon ! ♪


OMG!! Thankyuuuuuhh!! I luurve itt!! xx

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.