First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Why We Like IchiRuki Over IchiOri!
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

Angelfirre wrote:

Of course IchiRuki...Please, who doesn't know that? I just wonder why do IchiOri fans exists...They are not COMPATIBLE...
But Tite Kubo-san seems to think so...
Die...He's gonna make IchiOri in the end...KYAAHHH!!


NO! NO! Angelfirre....! Do not lose hope! IchiRuki fans re known to be faithful!
Haha!
I don't know why IchiOri fans exist either,,, There shouldn't even be a word for that...!
Sounds lame!
Kubo-sama will hear us praying and will destroy Fatihime once and for all!
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

I also want IchiRuki to be a couple, because I introduced one of my guy-friends to Bleach, and we were talking about it. He said that Orihime looked like an angel... And that she and Ichigo should be a couple. Then, I ranted on about how IchiRuki was WAY better! (We stil argue about this a lot.) -_-

So, I want IchiRuki to be a couple, to prove that I am right, IchiRuki is better! XD



Btw, SasukesGirlfriend-San... Since your friend was a guy...
He probably thought of Orihime as an angel with huuuuuuuge...... erm.... you know!
Rukia might be tiny, but she is GREAT! And smart....!

IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

washio-risuta wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

I also want IchiRuki to be a couple, because I introduced one of my guy-friends to Bleach, and we were talking about it. He said that Orihime looked like an angel... And that she and Ichigo should be a couple. Then, I ranted on about how IchiRuki was WAY better! (We stil argue about this a lot.) -_-

So, I want IchiRuki to be a couple, to prove that I am right, IchiRuki is better! XD



Btw, SasukesGirlfriend-San... Since your friend was a guy...
He probably thought of Orihime as an angel with huuuuuuuge...... erm.... you know!
Rukia might be tiny, but she is GREAT! And smart....!



~Kya O_O *is scarred for life*

I have to knock some sense into him... T_T
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
When I first started watching Bleach I didn't really care if Ichigo would end up with Rukia or Orihime (because I like them both), until the soul society arc when for the fisrt time started feeleing that ichigo has a connection and feelings towards Rukia that he doesn't have with Orihime (that's when I became a huge Ichiruki fan). Ichigo and Rukia are like soul mates, they understand each other, and help each other. This is something important since we don't see this interaction between Ichigo and Orihime. The problem with Ichigo and Rukia having a romantic relationship is that they are quite stubborn and even when they may love each other they probably won't confess their feelings to one another (which makes me really upset because they should ).
Now many Ichihime think that because of the almost kissing scene, Tite Kubo is hinting IchiHime. I say I don't really think so. Kubo could have done a kissing scene(instead of an almost kissing scene) but he didn't, not only that but he added an espada to interact with Orihime (we all know that something is going on between Ulquiorra and Orihime). Maybe Kubo is planning to make the IchiRuki relatioship more solid by removing Orihime from the picture and have Orihime with the espada (I love the UlquiHime couple too)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I certainly hope so.
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
wow I wrote a lot
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

mistyowl wrote:

When I first started watching Bleach I didn't really care if Ichigo would end up with Rukia or Orihime (because I like them both), until the soul society arc when for the fisrt time started feeleing that ichigo has a connection and feelings towards Rukia that he doesn't have with Orihime (that's when I became a huge Ichiruki fan). Ichigo and Rukia are like soul mates, they understand each other, and help each other. This is something important since we don't see this interaction between Ichigo and Orihime. The problem with Ichigo and Rukia having a romantic relationship is that they are quite stubborn and even when they may love each other they probably won't confess their feelings to one another (which makes me really upset because they should ).
Now many Ichihime think that because of the almost kissing scene, Tite Kubo is hinting IchiHime. I say I don't really think so. Kubo could have done a kissing scene(instead of an almost kissing scene) but he didn't, not only that but he added an espada to interact with Orihime (we all know that something is going on between Ulquiorra and Orihime). Maybe Kubo is planning to make the IchiRuki relatioship more solid by removing Orihime from the picture and have Orihime with the espada (I love the UlquiHime couple too)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I certainly hope so.



I agree with you! At first, I did not care about Ichigo ending up with someone, but then
when Rukia left both Ichigo and Rukia seemed just like soulmates
that were sepperated. I really think that the complete each other! Think only of their zanpaktou!
Her is white and his is black! They are perfect!
I love Kubo Tite but that bloody "almost kiss scene" got me worried! I lost 5 mins of my life back then.....
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

washio-risuta wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

When I first started watching Bleach I didn't really care if Ichigo would end up with Rukia or Orihime (because I like them both), until the soul society arc when for the fisrt time started feeleing that ichigo has a connection and feelings towards Rukia that he doesn't have with Orihime (that's when I became a huge Ichiruki fan). Ichigo and Rukia are like soul mates, they understand each other, and help each other. This is something important since we don't see this interaction between Ichigo and Orihime. The problem with Ichigo and Rukia having a romantic relationship is that they are quite stubborn and even when they may love each other they probably won't confess their feelings to one another (which makes me really upset because they should ).
Now many Ichihime think that because of the almost kissing scene, Tite Kubo is hinting IchiHime. I say I don't really think so. Kubo could have done a kissing scene(instead of an almost kissing scene) but he didn't, not only that but he added an espada to interact with Orihime (we all know that something is going on between Ulquiorra and Orihime). Maybe Kubo is planning to make the IchiRuki relatioship more solid by removing Orihime from the picture and have Orihime with the espada (I love the UlquiHime couple too)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I certainly hope so.



I agree with you! At first, I did not care about Ichigo ending up with someone, but then
when Rukia left both Ichigo and Rukia seemed just like soulmates
that were sepperated. I really think that the complete each other! Think only of their zanpaktou!
Her is white and his is black! They are perfect!
I love Kubo Tite but that bloody "almost kiss scene" got me worried! I lost 5 mins of my life back then.....



the almost kiss scene was just a bad experience for all the IchiRuki fans. However, i hope that Tite Kubo was just playing around with that. Rukia is the person who changed Ichigo's world, and in the entire manga it has never been hinted that Orihime is someone really important to him, I mean, Orihime loves Ichigo but Ichigo has never showed sings of loving her back. Orihime is an important person to Ichigo because she is one of her best friends, and Orihime knows that as well. That is why she became jelouse of Rukia, because Rukia has that especial relationship with Ichigo and she doesn't.
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
because they are simply the best
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

mistyowl wrote:


the almost kiss scene was just a bad experience for all the IchiRuki fans. However, i hope that Tite Kubo was just playing around with that. Rukia is the person who changed Ichigo's world, and in the entire manga it has never been hinted that Orihime is someone really important to him, I mean, Orihime loves Ichigo but Ichigo has never showed sings of loving her back. Orihime is an important person to Ichigo because she is one of her best friends, and Orihime knows that as well. That is why she became jelouse of Rukia, because Rukia has that especial relationship with Ichigo and she doesn't.



When Orihime was jealous of Rukia I was like "In your face!!! She is special, you're not" and jumping around like an evil
elf or something!
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

washio-risuta wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


the almost kiss scene was just a bad experience for all the IchiRuki fans. However, i hope that Tite Kubo was just playing around with that. Rukia is the person who changed Ichigo's world, and in the entire manga it has never been hinted that Orihime is someone really important to him, I mean, Orihime loves Ichigo but Ichigo has never showed sings of loving her back. Orihime is an important person to Ichigo because she is one of her best friends, and Orihime knows that as well. That is why she became jelouse of Rukia, because Rukia has that especial relationship with Ichigo and she doesn't.



When Orihime was jealous of Rukia I was like "In your face!!! She is special, you're not" and jumping around like an evil
elf or something!



i agree of course at first i didnt care too much about who ichigo will end up but now THATS DIFFERENT because the story line btw itsugo and orihime its nothing compares the one with rukia ( and btw i dont really like the type of orihime... jealous sometimes ...one sided love.... ohhh now she suffer......she left to hueco mundo to protect everyone i mean wtf? ...i hate that kind of female character i prefer the one like rukia she just dosent give up god dammit lol.... dosent matter how strong or weak she is she is just doing her best and if rukia didnt come in itsugo room at the begging of series they will never had awaken there powers they must kiss her feet lol )

oh and i hope i will untill the day i will see at least a kiss btw ICHIGO and RUKIA lol if they dont im gonna murder the author
IchiRuki Fan
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in a tiny country.
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
ICHIRUKI!

cause cause. rukia suits him more than orihime. you know. by the looks. HAHA.

anw, I feel rukia and ichi have somekind of special bonds between them that cannot be separated and feel that ichi treats orihime as a friend more than having those feelings for her though hime feels that way to him.

*ah kami-sama, please make ichiruki*

*Oh Kubo-sama, please make ichigo and rukia together*

And one more reason is cause i don't like hime. cause she's too girleh and indecisive.

*dreams of ichi and ruki together*

*throws away hime*

Ichiruki all the wayyyyyyyy.
IchiRuki Fan
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the center of...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
im sorry but, i dont even get what there is to LIKE about Orihime.sure, shes pretty, but come on. some one so whitty and whinyish could NEVER compare to ichigo OR rukia therefore, ichigo+rukia is the best thing for the show.plus, dont you think it would be kinda hard for orihime to understand how ichigo feels if she isnt a shinigami like ichigo? she doesnt know what its like having to slay hollows day after day after day, whereas, rukia is the one who saved him, comforts him, protects him, and worries about him. but oriheme doesnt do one damn thing like that. plus, isnt it just cute how they ALWAYS quarl all the time? the perfect couples ALWAYS gotta fight all the time in an anime!!!!!!
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 2/25/08

pinkluchiaaquahannon wrote:

im sorry but, i dont even get what there is to LIKE about Orihime.sure, shes pretty, but come on. some one so whitty and whinyish could NEVER compare to ichigo OR rukia therefore, ichigo+rukia is the best thing for the show.plus, dont you think it would be kinda hard for orihime to understand how ichigo feels if she isnt a shinigami like ichigo? she doesnt know what its like having to slay hollows day after day after day, whereas, rukia is the one who saved him, comforts him, protects him, and worries about him. but oriheme doesnt do one damn thing like that. plus, isnt it just cute how they ALWAYS quarl all the time? the perfect couples ALWAYS gotta fight all the time in an anime!!!!!!



No need to be sorry! You are 100% right....
Orihime is just pretty (although I do not find her pretty I know she is).
So, why would Kubo-sama even think about the stupid big-boobie being with Ichigo!





I got pissed during the recent ep..... If it wasn't for her, I am sure Ichigo and Rukia would be together.
Watching them quarrel and then treasure each other, makes me jealous.
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

washio-risuta wrote:


pinkluchiaaquahannon wrote:

im sorry but, i dont even get what there is to LIKE about Orihime.sure, shes pretty, but come on. some one so whitty and whinyish could NEVER compare to ichigo OR rukia therefore, ichigo+rukia is the best thing for the show.plus, dont you think it would be kinda hard for orihime to understand how ichigo feels if she isnt a shinigami like ichigo? she doesnt know what its like having to slay hollows day after day after day, whereas, rukia is the one who saved him, comforts him, protects him, and worries about him. but oriheme doesnt do one damn thing like that. plus, isnt it just cute how they ALWAYS quarl all the time? the perfect couples ALWAYS gotta fight all the time in an anime!!!!!!



No need to be sorry! You are 100% right....
Orihime is just pretty (although I do not find her pretty I know she is).
So, why would Kubo-sama even think about the stupid big-boobie being with Ichigo!





I got pissed during the recent ep..... If it wasn't for her, I am sure Ichigo and Rukia would be together.
Watching them quarrel and then treasure each other, makes me jealous.


I don't think IchiHime is going to happen because if you think about it, Orihime is a nice and kind person who would never say anything against Ichigo and what Ichigo does. Their relationship would be kinda sweet and BORING. Ichigo is a strong-temper person who needs somebody who can stand his temper (and kick his butt when he's being stupid) and yeah he is nice to Orihime but he's himself with Rukia. He doesn't need to be nice or soft with Rukia, she can listen to him and his worries and she is his best medicine whe he's down/depressed, and Orihime knows that. Please Kubo make Orihime end up with the espada Ulquiorra!!!!!
IchiRuki Fan
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Eastern Australia
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Ichi+Ruki would make more of a good couple then Inoue. I mean they do have a better chemistry and are more closer the Inoue. Often they joke around and getting ticked off at each other properly shows they are more comfortable but with Inoue she only laughs.
Would be best for her to move on.
*might lack of proper english*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.