First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply (O and S) Forest
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

The shadows laugh and a strong wind starts


Mitsuki: *twitches her finger and the wind stops*
Posted 8/10/11
Blank and Aoi were walking in the forest side by side "why did we come out here again Aoi?" Blank said "i wanted to see if i could meet some humans" Aoi replied happily "again with that?" Blank let out a sigh
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 10/3/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Blank and Aoi were walking in the forest side by side "why did we come out here again Aoi?" Blank said "i wanted to see if i could meet some humans" Aoi replied happily "again with that?" Blank let out a sigh


Mitsuki: stupid organization... *continues walking*
Posted 10/3/11


Aoi noticed Mitsuki "oh theres a human" Aoi pointed out "i have a bad feeling about this" Blank mumbled
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 10/5/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Aoi noticed Mitsuki "oh theres a human" Aoi pointed out "i have a bad feeling about this" Blank mumbled


Mitsuki: - sees that aoi noticed her and starts running -
Posted 10/6/11


"hey wait up. dont run away" Aoi said running after Mitsuki
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 10/28/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

"hey wait up. dont run away" Aoi said running after Mitsuki


Mitsuki: *stops and stares at her* what do you want?
(ahaha sorry for the EXTREMELY slow reply >_>)
Posted 10/28/11 , edited 10/28/11


Aoi also stopped "i just wanted to talk. your a human right" Aoi said
(it's ok)
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 10/28/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Aoi also stopped "i just wanted to talk. your a human right" Aoi said
(it's ok)


MItsuki: *nods* No harm, yes?
Posted 10/28/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Aoi also stopped "i just wanted to talk. your a human right" Aoi said
(it's ok)


MItsuki: *nods* No harm, yes?


Blank finally caught up with Aoi "harm from this girl is the last thing any person, human or not should worry about" Blank said
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 10/28/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Blank finally caught up with Aoi "harm from this girl is the last thing any person, human or not should worry about" Blank said


Mitsuki: *narrows her eyes* if that's what you say. what do you want to talk about?
Posted 10/28/11


"i just wanted to talk to a human for once. i never get many human friends" Aoi said "no matter how ridiculous i say it is she wont listen" Blank said to himself
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

"i just wanted to talk to a human for once. i never get many human friends" Aoi said "no matter how ridiculous i say it is she wont listen" Blank said to himself


Mitsuki: *sighs and looks over at Blank* Is she your sister? *turns back to Aoi* Don't you know that we, humans, are your enemies?
Posted 10/31/11


"no" Blank replied to the first question "yes" Aoi replied to the second one
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 10/31/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

"no" Blank replied to the first question "yes" Aoi replied to the second one


Mitsuki: Hmm. Then why do you want to talk to me?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.