First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
4kids being sued over childs card game
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

sdzamarron wrote:

RIP 4KIDS


P stands for piss right?
59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Online
Posted 3/31/11
I had no idea that yugioh was even still airing. though I lost interest after the original story. the future story ( don't know series names) or the other one didn't seem at all appealing.
doesn't surprise me though that 4kids would mess even their golden goose up.
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, Hawai...
Offline
Posted 3/31/11
Holy Shit, 4kids is still running, on what channel and time. Ive got to see this and there crappy censoring of Aki's boobs in 5ds.
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / SAN DIEGO , Calif...
Offline
Posted 3/31/11
cool pic you have
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

cohenmarioman wrote:


sdzamarron wrote:

RIP 4KIDS


lol, 4kids is still producing 5Ds dub episodes and streaming Yugioh everything until this whole thing is sorted out.


So, you're saying that there will be more new episodes, starting with this week?
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

DBZAOTA482 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Good! Phucking finally. None of their dubs were good.Complete insult to anime cultures and wanting to erase Japanese culture if Anne from foreign eyes


They did a good job on Ultimate Muscle,& Pokemon. They handled Yu-Gi-Oh alright, but everything else is god-awful,& don't get me started with One Piece...let's just say it's THE WORST DUB OF ALL-TIME!!!!


They did not do yugioh alright. They turned it into a kid's show when the theme of the show was much darker. And pokemon's kiddie boon was started by them. Ultimate muscle? Never heard of it, probably because of 4kids

Oh well I always reviews Japanese, even in china
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

munchthis wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:


munchthis wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:


munchthis wrote:

I kinda feel sorry for them, Yugioh is just about the only money maker they have left. they already have a bad rep with other shows like pokemon and One Piece, so do they deserve all the hate they get? thats a yes and a no from me. I feel sorry for the random people who might lose their jobs, but had nothing to do with it, after this is over.


They got what's coming for them, they're just a bunch of lying hypocrites who insulted the intelligence of our economy. Good riddence to them.


I'm not even sure how to answer this one, but remember their name is 4Kids Entertainment their target audience is kids who have their parents buy all the games and toys that 4Kids have their label on. kids can entertain themselves for hours with bubble wrap a straw and a cardboard box, so making the shows they dub intellectual is basically pointless.


"We're in a time were kids don't read" "Manga is a problem because kids don't read" - Al Kahn



well that is partly true kids don't read as much as they should, but to the point does the whole company need to be punished, no just the people who were involved. does the person who, lets say delivers the mail or cleans the toilets need to loose their jobs, not they don't. those that were knowingly involve should get whats coming to them not those that had nothing to do with it.


That's not all, you should see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox7NCis_wXs&feature=watch_response_rev
24155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

Kevin_Levin wrote:


cohenmarioman wrote:


sdzamarron wrote:

RIP 4KIDS


lol, 4kids is still producing 5Ds dub episodes and streaming Yugioh everything until this whole thing is sorted out.


So, you're saying that there will be more new episodes, starting with this week?


One episode a week, all through April. If they stopped, they would be sending the message that they feel the termination was valid. By continuing, it sends the message they feel it was invalid and they still have hold.
1692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/11
lol, poor 4kids.
Off topic, YUGIOH IS AWESOME.
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Good! Phucking finally. None of their dubs were good.Complete insult to anime cultures and wanting to erase Japanese culture if Anne from foreign eyes


They did a good job on Ultimate Muscle,& Pokemon. They handled Yu-Gi-Oh alright, but everything else is god-awful,& don't get me started with One Piece...let's just say it's THE WORST DUB OF ALL-TIME!!!!


They did not do yugioh alright. They turned it into a kid's show when the theme of the show was much darker. And pokemon's kiddie boon was started by them. Ultimate muscle? Never heard of it, probably because of 4kids

Oh well I always reviews Japanese, even in china


Well it's one of the better dubs atleast and what is Ultimate Muscle?! It's like Dragon Ball Z except it's short and centered around wrestling. There's a couple of episodes on YouTube.
66780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

DBZAOTA482 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Good! Phucking finally. None of their dubs were good.Complete insult to anime cultures and wanting to erase Japanese culture if Anne from foreign eyes


They did a good job on Ultimate Muscle,& Pokemon. They handled Yu-Gi-Oh alright, but everything else is god-awful,& don't get me started with One Piece...let's just say it's THE WORST DUB OF ALL-TIME!!!!


They did not do yugioh alright. They turned it into a kid's show when the theme of the show was much darker. And pokemon's kiddie boon was started by them. Ultimate muscle? Never heard of it, probably because of 4kids

Oh well I always reviews Japanese, even in china


Well it's one of the better dubs atleast and what is Ultimate Muscle?! It's like Dragon Ball Z except it's short and centered around wrestling. There's a couple of episodes on YouTube.


all i can say is dik dik van dik, best name ever.
4205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/1/11
I Hope they fu**ing BURN!
Posted 8/1/11
hmm, what does everyone have against 4kids? i hardly watch anything from them (except from bratz, which isnt a anime). i watched one piece one time, and it wasnt too bad. someone enlighten me and tell me why people hate that company so much??
The Wise Wizard
99889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 8/1/11 , edited 8/1/11

bubbamax1990 wrote:

hmm, what does everyone have against 4kids? i hardly watch anything from them (except from bratz, which isnt a anime). i watched one piece one time, and it wasnt too bad. someone enlighten me and tell me why people hate that company so much??

Because they were one of the last companies to "Americanize" anime and make it "kid-safe". A lot of people blame them for One Piece (which they originally held the license to) not being more popular in the United States.

54058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/1/11
I stopped watching 5ds in the mornings when I realized they skipped 13 episodes of it due to the fact I'm sure they were trying to get it off air so they could air Zexal in the fall so now I switched over to subs which I should have done from the start but then again 4kids in trouble over Yu-gi-oh again doesn't surprise me one bit since the company didn't want to give 4kids zexal to begin with but somehow 4kids won that dispute. well at least that is what I heard.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.