First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Creater Your Character
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11
Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Hisoka Fujioka
Nickname: Spade, Joker, CardMaster.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Personality: Serious, Trickster, Smart, Other..
Bio: You'll see.. i think
Picutre:

Other: He has an eye patch on his eye because of an accident ;3.. His family is a rich noble from England.



---
Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Yumeko
Nickname: Yui, Yume, Yumi
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personality: You'll see.
Bio: NAAH LOL too lazy
Picutre:

Other: She wuvs Doughnuts and Hates Soda
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Hisoka Fujioka
Nickname: Spade, Joker, CardMaster.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Personality: Serious, Trickster, Smart, Other..
Bio: You'll see.. i think
Picutre: later
Other: He has an eye patch on his eye because of an accident ;3.. His family is a rich noble from England.



---
Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Yumeko
Nickname: Yui, Yume, Yumi
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personality: You'll see.
Bio: NAAH LOL too lazy
Picutre:

Other: She wuvs Doughnuts and Hates Soda


APPROVED
Posted 4/5/11 , edited 4/5/11
Username: rkanubis
Name: Zerus Kaden
Nickname: Cross
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Personality: Amoral, hedonist, eccentric, unpredictable
Bio: The richest person in existence.
Picture:

Other: A master martial artist.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

rkanubis wrote:

Username: rkanubis
Name: Zerus Kaden
Nickname: Cross
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Personality: Amoral, hedonist, eccentric, unpredictable
Bio: Unknown
Picture:

Other: A master martial artist.


Approved by the way you cant start rp until you character will be approved
Posted 4/5/11
Username: NekoSabby
Name: Alden
Nickname: Den
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, obnoxious, sometimes an idiot, sarcastic
Bio: He's Xari's brother, and like her, he doesn't like talking about his past.
Picutre:

Other: Even though he's not the brightest person around, in personality, he changes at times, and his attitude changes completely.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Username: NekoSabby
Name: Alden
Nickname: Den
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, obnoxious, sometimes an idiot, sarcastic
Bio: He's Xari's brother, and like her, he doesn't like talking about his past.
Picutre:

Other: Even though he's not the brightest person around, in personality, he changes at times, and his attitude changes completely.


approved
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/7/11 , edited 5/27/11
Username:Edrosik
Name:Ayumi Igarashi
Nickname:none
Age:22
Gender:female
Personality:nice,kind,friendly
Bio:She was Shin girlfriend in middle school and the suddenly broke up the graduation from the school.She married Shin after graduation
Picutre:

Other:she has still feelings for Shin
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

edrosik wrote:

Username:Edrosik
Name:Ayumi Igarashi
Nickname:none
Age:16
Gender:female
Personality:nice,kind,friendly
Bio:She was Shin girlfriend in middle school and the suddenly broke up the graduation from the school
Picutre:

Other:she has still feelings for Shin


APPROVED
Posted 4/8/11
Username: yuukihanabusa
Name: Zero Bloodyrose
Nickname: none
Age: 18
Gender: male
Personality: cool, friendly , but sometimes cold
Bio: He is Sakura Bluerose twin brother ...but he was raised by another family
Picutre:
Other: He likes music
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

yuukihanabusa wrote:

Username: yuukihanabusa
Name: Zero Bloodyrose
Nickname: none
Age: 18
Gender: male
Personality: cool, friendly , but sometimes cold
Bio: He is Sakura Bluerose twin brother ...but he was raised by another family
Picutre:
Other: He likes music


approved
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/8/11 , edited 4/9/11
Username: Vixen929
Name: Vixen
Nickname: None, she's just Vixen.
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personality: Excitable, eccentric, cheerful, and graceful
Bio: Vixen has always lived in a small town her whole life, but now she wants to branch out and meet new people. She's always hoped for love and hopes to find it someday. She comes from a very violent past but she doesn't let it get her down.
Picture:

Other: She doesn't like to fight but if she's provoked enough she's a very strong fighter.
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

Vixen929 wrote:

Username: Vixen929
Name: Vixen
Nickname: None, she's just Vixen.
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personality: Excitable, eccentric, cheerful, and graceful
Bio: Vixen has always lived in a small town her whole life, but now she wants to branch out and meet new people. She's always hoped for love and hopes to find it someday. She comes from a very violent past but she doesn't let it get her down.
Picture:

Other: She doesn't like to fight but if she's provoked enough she's a very strong fighter.


APPROVED
Posted 4/9/11
Username: MissyJokerChan
Name:Daichi Mizuno
Nickname:Sky
Age:15
Gender:Male
Personality:Stubborn,Kind,Shallow
Bio:He's known Yui since 3rd grade.He's loved her,But thinks Yui dosen't notice his feelings because she won't budge.Secretly,Yui has feelings for him.Only thing is,They don't know it.Daichi tries not to show it or he might think that Yui would be even farther from her.They have been friends since they met.
Picutre:
Other:--
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:

Username: MissyJokerChan
Name:Daichi Mizuno
Nickname:Sky
Age:15
Gender:Male
Personality:Stubborn,Kind,Shallow
Bio:He's known Yui since 3rd grade.He's loved her,But thinks Yui dosen't notice his feelings because she won't budge.Secretly,Yui has feelings for him.Only thing is,They don't know it.Daichi tries not to show it or he might think that Yui would be even farther from her.They have been friends since they met.
Picutre:
Other:--


APPROVED
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 4/10/11 , edited 4/10/11
Username: matsumoto_akira
Name: Cain Charrington
Nickname: Cain
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Personality: reserved,uncommunicative, cold, a good leader (even though he hates taking up leadership), and pushes people away who would consider themselves friends. he also doesn't like relying on people for help
Bio: Cain's parents gave him away to an orphanage at the age of 7. he grew up there with his childhood friend Reid. he always called his friend Reid "little brother". but then as time went on, they grew apart and were both adopted by different parents. he later finds where Reid lived but got the news that his family moved to another country, which was a lie to cover up that he died. Cain then got the belief that Reid abandoned him and that's when he began to push people away due to fear of loosing ones he cares for.
Picutre:

Other: he isn't a police officer. XDDD

(I'll make more characters after I get back)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.