First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada's home(Rp)
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:is something wrong?



Rio got surprised a bit and her eyes returned to normal. "Ah its nothing. Im just bored. Thats all" She says smiling.


Miyuki:i see


"Wadya wanna do b4 dinner?" She asked.

(btw i have a lot of rps to do so i might reply late o.o)


Miyuki:anything is fine for me
(well im going to sleep we can contiune tomorrow)
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:is something wrong?



Rio got surprised a bit and her eyes returned to normal. "Ah its nothing. Im just bored. Thats all" She says smiling.


Miyuki:i see


"Wadya wanna do b4 dinner?" She asked.

(btw i have a lot of rps to do so i might reply late o.o)


Miyuki:anything is fine for me
(well im going to sleep we can contiune tomorrow)


"Okaay!!"
(okay see ya.)
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/4/11
Miyuki:im going to change and will be right back
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:im going to change and will be right back


"Mkay.."
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:im going to change and will be right back


"Mkay.."


Miyuki stands up and leaves the room
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:im going to change and will be right back


"Mkay.."


Miyuki stands up and leaves the room


Rio was cirled up in a ball form and she was still looking at the window.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:im going to change and will be right back


"Mkay.."


Miyuki stands up and leaves the room


Rio was cirled up in a ball form and she was still looking at the window.


Shin enters the room and looks on you"what are you doing?"
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/11
"Looking out the window." And outside it started to rain.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/4/11
Shin sits on the sofa and watches the TV

Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin sits on the sofa and watches the TV



Rio peeked. On the news it is said that there was an explosion not far from here..
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/4/11
Miyuki walks to the room in her normal clothes

Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki walks to the room in her normal clothes



The news said that it wasnt a powerful bomb and BLAAAAAH....
Rio was still wtching teh news.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki walks to the room in her normal clothes



The news said that it wasnt a powerful bomb and BLAAAAAH....
Rio was still wtching teh news.


Miyuki:onii-chan change the canal the baseball match will start soon
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki walks to the room in her normal clothes



The news said that it wasnt a powerful bomb and BLAAAAAH....
Rio was still wtching teh news.


Miyuki:onii-chan change the canal the baseball match will start soon


Than Rio stood up.. "Em... on second tough maybe I should go home.."
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyuki walks to the room in her normal clothes



The news said that it wasnt a powerful bomb and BLAAAAAH....
Rio was still wtching teh news.


Miyuki:onii-chan change the canal the baseball match will start soon


Than Rio stood up.. "Em... on second tough maybe I should go home.."


Miyuki:you will not stay for the dinner?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.