First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]City
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

edrosik wrote:

Ayaka:its rare to see a girl reading a yuri manga



Airi:*Suddenly closed the yuri manga and put yuri manga on the shelf* What are you talking about? *started laughing nevourly and looking around* I don't see any girl reading yuri here?
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/1/11
Ayaka:oh really then what was that you were reading?

Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

edrosik wrote:

Ayaka:oh really then what was that you were reading?



Airi:Yes really and I was reading Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Himiatsubushi-Hen...
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ayaka:oh really then what was that you were reading?



Airi:Yes really and I was reading Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Himiatsubushi-Hen...


Ayaka walks and picks up the yuri manga you were reading"so this is Higurashi no Naku Koto Ni Himiatsubushi-hen? for me dosent look like it
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

edrosik wrote:


HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ayaka:oh really then what was that you were reading?



Airi:Yes really and I was reading Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Himiatsubushi-Hen...


Ayaka walks and picks up the yuri manga you were reading"so this is Higurashi no Naku Koto Ni Himiatsubushi-hen? for me dosent look like it


Airi:um...Yeah well I'm guessing your eyes must be playing trick on you right? *laughed* nevermind...I give it up, I was really reading an yuri manga but please don't tell anyone that I read yuri manga and I have an collect of yuri mang-*cover her mouth and said in her mind*Baka me!
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:


HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ayaka:oh really then what was that you were reading?



Airi:Yes really and I was reading Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Himiatsubushi-Hen...


Ayaka walks and picks up the yuri manga you were reading"so this is Higurashi no Naku Koto Ni Himiatsubushi-hen? for me dosent look like it


Airi:um...Yeah well I'm guessing your eyes must be playing trick on you right? *laughed* nevermind...I give it up, I was really reading an yuri manga but please don't tell anyone that I read yuri manga and I have an collect of yuri mang-*cover her mouth and said in her mind*Baka me!


Ayaka:i see you like yuri manga?"puts back the manga"
a cute boy walks to the store
Shin:what are you doing so long Ayaka?
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

edrosik wrote:



Ayaka:i see you like yuri manga?"puts back the manga"
a cute boy walks to the store
Shin:what are you doing so long Ayaka?


Airi:Yes, I like yuri manga but it's not my fault Auauauau~ *let out long sighs and mutter to herself* I must be careful so nobody else know that I like yuri manga *smiling to herself*
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:



Ayaka:i see you like yuri manga?"puts back the manga"
a cute boy walks to the store
Shin:what are you doing so long Ayaka?


Airi:Yes, I like yuri manga but it's not my fault Auauauau~ *let out long sighs and mutter to herself* I must be careful so nobody else know that I like yuri manga *smiling to herself*


Shin approaches slowly"how you decided on the anime Ayaka?
Ayaka:not yet i cant find any good one
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

edrosik wrote:



Shin approaches slowly"how you decided on the anime Ayaka?
Ayaka:not yet i cant find any good one


Airi:um....*became slients and looks at them* I know some good anime but If you are looking for good horror anime? then you should watch Higurashi no naku koro ni *smiles*
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:



Shin approaches slowly"how you decided on the anime Ayaka?
Ayaka:not yet i cant find any good one


Airi:um....*became slients and looks at them* I know some good anime but If you are looking for good horror anime? then you should watch Higurashi no naku koro ni *smiles*


Shin:no my younger sister dosent like horror anime she prefers fantasy
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

edrosik wrote:



Shin:no my younger sister dosent like horror anime she prefers fantasy


Airi:*Looks at Shin* I see then well Seto no hanayome is nice fantasy anime *Smiles and Thinking*
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:



Shin:no my younger sister dosent like horror anime she prefers fantasy


Airi:*Looks at Shin* I see then well Seto no hanayome is nice fantasy anime *Smiles and Thinking*


Ayaka:how about we take tears to tiara?
Posted 4/1/11

3bsyy wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:

I walked at the edge of the streat still with my school uniform on. I watched the birds fly by and with a blank face I slowly started to turn my head down like I did something wrong


*Luke stares at you, suddenly he stands up and waves*
Heyyyy


I turn my head at you and my head bows
Moderator
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/1/11
Fuyu walking around the city,looking at some stores.
90222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
Kyouko walked out of a shop . Carrying a shopping bag . Inside was a plushie bunny .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.