First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]City
10770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
"Hey! Hey, you!" Tewi yelled, bouncing up next to Kyouko. "Is that a bunny in there?" She pointed to the bag.
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
Kyouko was shocked . she nooded , " Yeah why ? "
10770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
"Where'd you get it?" Tewi asked excitedly, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "It's so sweet!"
Posted 4/2/11

FairyMusketeer wrote:

"Where'd you get it?" Tewi asked excitedly, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "It's so sweet!"


hello how are you
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Rio was walking around and she spotted a cute shp she quickly went to look inside. "KAWAII!!!! This is soo cute!" She exclamed.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rio was walking around and she spotted a cute shp she quickly went to look inside. "KAWAII!!!! This is soo cute!" She exclamed.


Miyuki walks around the city in her school unfiorm doing some shopping
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rio was walking around and she spotted a cute shp she quickly went to look inside. "KAWAII!!!! This is soo cute!" She exclamed.


Miyuki walks around the city in her school unfiorm doing some shopping


After Rio was finished with the shopping she quickly got out of the shop and accidently bumped into. "WAAAH O-O" She cried wen she fell down.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Miyuki lands on the ground and the groceries she was carring also land

Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki lands on the ground and the groceries she was carring also land



"owowowowowowie...." Rio said massaging her head taht hited the door. She than looked up to Miyuki. "Omg im soo sorry are you okay?" She asked as she stood up with her shopping bag.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Miyuki:yeah im all right and you should watch where you are running

Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:yeah im all right and you should watch where you are running



"Sorry..." Rio said to her.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Miyuki stands up and starts to pcik up the groceries from the ground

Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki stands up and starts to pcik up the groceries from the ground



"Letme help you.." Rio says picking up her groceries.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Miyuki:dont worry about me

Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki:dont worry about me



Rio gives her the groceries she picked up. "Nahh.. Its my fault they fell anyway"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.