Post Reply Boys................
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 4/1/11
Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help
Posted 5/27/11

bethany101 wrote:

Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help


don't have a problem just would like to chat
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 5/27/11

Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help


don't have a problem just would like to chat


okay then, wat do you wanna talk about

Posted 5/27/11

bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help


don't have a problem just would like to chat


okay then, wat do you wanna talk about



yea , i have a bf we just live far apart
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 6/2/11

Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help


don't have a problem just would like to chat


okay then, wat do you wanna talk about



yea , i have a bf we just live far apart


first of all im sorry to hear that but secondly just because you both live apart does not mean that its a bad thing
Posted 6/2/11

bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help


don't have a problem just would like to chat


okay then, wat do you wanna talk about



yea , i have a bf we just live far apart


first of all im sorry to hear that but secondly just because you both live apart does not mean that its a bad thing


i see and what do you mean about that please explain
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 6/2/11

Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help


don't have a problem just would like to chat


okay then, wat do you wanna talk about



yea , i have a bf we just live far apart


first of all im sorry to hear that but secondly just because you both live apart does not mean that its a bad thing


i see and what do you mean about that please explain


well to have a good relationship you both have to sacrifice something for the other there fore your sacrificing distance to have a relationship
Posted 6/2/11

bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


bethany101 wrote:

Well wat can i say here: This is for girls who have a problems with boys and who need help


don't have a problem just would like to chat


okay then, wat do you wanna talk about



yea , i have a bf we just live far apart


first of all im sorry to hear that but secondly just because you both live apart does not mean that its a bad thing


i see and what do you mean about that please explain


well to have a good relationship you both have to sacrifice something for the other there fore your sacrificing distance to have a relationship


i see that is good and i get it
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 6/2/11
i hoped that this helped
Posted 11/23/11
I have a HUGE crush a guy, but he broke my heart. He said he liked me, we kissed and nearly had sex...Then I got a Boyfriend, and then my crush started acting weird towards me. He acted as if we had just met or something....I try to forget the memories I have of him. But, I still have strong feelings for him. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but I want to talk to him again, I want him in my life again...What can I do to at least become friends with him again?
Moderator
29599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England (UK)
Offline
Posted 11/25/11 , edited 11/25/11

-ShootingStar wrote:

I have a HUGE crush a guy, but he broke my heart. He said he liked me, we kissed and nearly had sex...Then I got a Boyfriend, and then my crush started acting weird towards me. He acted as if we had just met or something....I try to forget the memories I have of him. But, I still have strong feelings for him. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but I want to talk to him again, I want him in my life again...What can I do to at least become friends with him again?


You need to be sure you want your crush back in your life, this is becuase if you still have feelings for him then if can sometimes cause problems for the raltionship that you are already in and secondly you need to think about your boyfriedns feelings too. Also you need to tell your crush how you feel and if he carnt accept your friendship then i dont think hes worth it.

Hope this helps
You must be logged in to post.