First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Pokemon Game
Pokemon Trainer
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11
(lol)

umm lets see. Dragon and flying type but doesnt fly.
Pokemon Master
92104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hiougi City, Unov...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

kster_9111 wrote:

(lol)

umm lets see. Dragon and flying type but doesnt fly.



omg~! I got one~! I call him Dwon, the Legendary Dodo! :DD It's Archean! (<-- that how you spell it?)
(well, mine is an Archeops now lol)
Pokemon Trainer
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11


no its gyyrados..
Pokemon Master
92104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hiougi City, Unov...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

kster_9111 wrote:



no its gyyrados..


aw, you should be more specific...=.=

(Gyarados flys in the manga tho....>.> DAMMIT, pokemon and the pokemon manga are misleading... Now i look pretty stupid. xD)
Pokemon Trainer
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/3/11


ohh sorry I never read the mangas so I didnt know. No you dont look stupid at all.
Pokemon Master
92104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hiougi City, Unov...
Offline
Posted 8/4/11

kster_9111 wrote:



ohh sorry I never read the mangas so I didnt know. No you dont look stupid at all.


aw well....xD well, you can go again since i got it wrong. lol

Pokemon Trainer
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/4/11


lol ok It has been discovered only near active volcanoes.
Pokemon Master
92104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hiougi City, Unov...
Offline
Posted 8/4/11

kster_9111 wrote:



lol ok It has been discovered only near active volcanoes.


ugh, not a clue... @.@ Magmar?
Pokemon Trainer
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/4/11

LagNiche wrote:


kster_9111 wrote:



lol ok It has been discovered only near active volcanoes.


ugh, not a clue... @.@ Magmar?


Correct your turn..

Pokemon Master
92104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hiougi City, Unov...
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

kster_9111 wrote:


LagNiche wrote:


kster_9111 wrote:



lol ok It has been discovered only near active volcanoes.


ugh, not a clue... @.@ Magmar?


Correct your turn..



cool! uhm...this is a pokemon that only wakes up every thousand years.

Pokemon Trainer
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/5/11

Jirachi......?
Pokemon Master
92104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hiougi City, Unov...
Offline
Posted 8/10/11

kster_9111 wrote:


Jirachi......?


Yep! your turn.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.