First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Sen's House of Crazyness x3
ninja
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/13/11


oh umm ok but dont call me leader sounds weird
and as soon as your ready we will move out
*turns and smiles*
Posted 4/13/11

*smiles and heads to the door* "Read to go lead-"
*looks at you* "Er, Sen-kun."
We leave to the hokages and get assigned a escort mission.

I flip through the file as we walk to the exit gates of Konoha to meet with who we're suppose to be escorting.
"Looks like we're escorting a merchant. He's been having troubles getting safely to the hidden mist village and back."
*Looks up at sky, expressionless*
" Sounds boring..."
ninja
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/13/11


he is a quiet man who doesnt talk much
*finishes packing bags*
aparently there are some pretty bad assasins after him so be careful
Posted 4/13/11

*Eyes sparkle*
"Really?! This might get exciting!"
* I bounce up and down with excitement as we get to the exit gates*

The three of us have been walking for almost an hour.
I sigh and stare at the back of the merchants round head.
"Most. boring. mission. ever." I declare in my head.
ninja
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/13/11



*walks next to you and holds hand and leaves note*
*lets go and walks forward*
*you read it...*it reads we being followed but dont do anything rash or the merchant might die
*looks back and winks showing sharingan*
*smiles*
so i wonder what this guy has thats so valuable
Posted 4/13/11

*eyes shift around us* o.o
I can't hear or see anything that's changed sense we started the trip.
Same plain boring merchant, same dirt path,same quiet fore-something moves in my puerperal and i spin around,

just in time to meet a strange ninja's kunai with my own. My eyes widen and the ninja's speed.
He sends a kick to my side and i skid backwards, towards the merchant. I clench my teeth.
The merchants' face doesn't change as he surveys the scene. The ninja throws shuriken towards us and i deflect them my quickly pulling out my chakrams and they bounce off the metal blades.
ninja
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/13/11


*two bad guys fall from a tree unconscious*
*seconds later a shadow clone also jumps down and smiles towards me and he poofs away*
*my eye squint with the suspicious look at the merchant*
Are you ok or do you need help *i yell*
Posted 4/13/11

*After defeating the first ninja i flip sideways and cut another in the arm*
He yells and clutches his arm, he suddenly passes out and falls to the ground.
*I look at the merchant, making sure he's safe and then look back at you.*

"We're fine. My chakram had a poison on it, he'll be out for a while *nods towards the sleeping ninja*. We wanna squeeze any information out of him or keep moving?"
ninja
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:


*After defeating the first ninja i flip sideways and cut another in the arm*
He yells and clutches his arm, he suddenly passes out and falls to the ground.
*I look at the merchant, making sure he's safe and then look back at you.*

"We're fine. My chakram had a poison on it, he'll be out for a while *nods towards the sleeping ninja*. We wanna squeeze any information out of him or keep moving?"


Yea let's try to get some info...
The merchant throws a kunai to kill the ninja
What the hell!!!
The merchant just turns and walk silently
*clintches a fist*


Posted 4/13/11 , edited 4/14/11


* walks up to the merchant, putting my hand out expectantly*
He looks at my hand and then my face with a bored expression.

I continue holding my hand out. He sigh lifts the edge of his shirt, revealing a leather weapon pouch.
He removes it and hands it to me.
*takes it and puts in my backpack*

He starts to turn around. "Sir? I think you have something to tell us."
Posted 4/28/11


sen-kunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
*jumps at u*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.