First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [_✖_] RP : Character Creation [_✖_]
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

Forbiddess wrote:



LOL . Okie ^^ I am gonna make another character because I am bored O_O .


Lol ikr.. always fun to make characters wen were bored ;3
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11


Haha yep xD
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
(NOW TO MAKE MAD HATTER LOL!!)

*Character's full name: Cole

* Gender: Male

*Character's Title ( ex. The Frozen Rose, The Sacred Spirit, etc. ): Mad Hatter

*How old is your chara: 18

*What race is your chara: Humain?

*Whats your chara's ability: Dimensional Twist

+And three sub abilites
Later

Whats your chara's weakest point: None that I know of
(i.g. heart, brain, etc.)

*Bio: LATER

Hair: Dark red

Eye: Red

Co. Race: IDK
[ Japanese, American, British, etc. ]

Other: He has a huge X mark on his left cheek and an eye patch on his right eye. (Haha idk why I love eye patched guys)
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11


Me too I love the patch <3 !! :DD

I have acknowledged your existence ."

Hmm , I am gonna make ... O_O no idea haha .
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11

Forbiddess wrote:



Me too I love the patch <3 !! :DD

I have acknowledged your existence ."

Hmm , I am gonna make ... O_O no idea haha .


Wahahah this is basicly how he should look like..

and my other char spade (uuuupppp i think ya missed it lol)]


wahahhahaha eye patchs xD ;3
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11
*Character's full name: Mar

* Gender: Male

*Character's Title ( ex. The Frozen Rose, The Sacred Spirit, etc. ): Catepillar

*How old is your chara: 17

*What race is your chara: 1/3 Catepiller 1/3 Human 1/3 Butterfly ( haha found the word ) *looks below*

*Whats your chara's ability: Growing Exotic Things ( mushrooms , flowers , even rocks ! )

+And three sub abilites
Changing forms ( changing into catepillar , turning into a human ( but with wings ) and a butterfly )

Whats your chara's weakest point: no idea
(i.g. heart, brain, etc.)

*Bio: Unknown

Hair: Blue ( long )

Eye: green

Co. Race: Japanese I guess
[ Japanese, American, British, etc. ]
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11



I have acknowledged my existence.

19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:



Me too I love the patch <3 !! :DD

I have acknowledged your existence ."

Hmm , I am gonna make ... O_O no idea haha .


Wahahah this is basicly how he should look like..

and my other char spade (uuuupppp i think ya missed it lol)]


wahahhahaha eye patchs xD ;3


I made the Catepillar guy :DD O_O SO FRICKEN HAWT *faints*
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

Forbiddess wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:



Me too I love the patch <3 !! :DD

I have acknowledged your existence ."

Hmm , I am gonna make ... O_O no idea haha .


Wahahah this is basicly how he should look like..

and my other char spade (uuuupppp i think ya missed it lol)]


wahahhahaha eye patchs xD ;3


I made the Catepillar guy :DD O_O SO FRICKEN HAWT *faints*


Lol ikr so Hawwt DX WHY CANT THEY BE REAL PEOPLE!?!? and LOL caterpiller 1/3 butter
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:



Me too I love the patch <3 !! :DD

I have acknowledged your existence ."

Hmm , I am gonna make ... O_O no idea haha .


Wahahah this is basicly how he should look like..

and my other char spade (uuuupppp i think ya missed it lol)]


wahahhahaha eye patchs xD ;3


I made the Catepillar guy :DD O_O SO FRICKEN HAWT *faints*


Lol ikr so Hawwt DX WHY CANT THEY BE REAL PEOPLE!?!? and LOL caterpiller 1/3 butter


XD haha yeah Butter , I was trying to think of the word Butterfly but I only found butter so I wrote it ! :DD Yesh why can 't these people be real? D:
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

Forbiddess wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:



Me too I love the patch <3 !! :DD

I have acknowledged your existence ."

Hmm , I am gonna make ... O_O no idea haha .


Wahahah this is basicly how he should look like..

and my other char spade (uuuupppp i think ya missed it lol)]


wahahhahaha eye patchs xD ;3


I made the Catepillar guy :DD O_O SO FRICKEN HAWT *faints*


Lol ikr so Hawwt DX WHY CANT THEY BE REAL PEOPLE!?!? and LOL caterpiller 1/3 butter


XD haha yeah Butter , I was trying to think of the word Butterfly but I only found butter so I wrote it ! :DD Yesh why can 't these people be real? D:


xD i was thinking about "Butter" as in the food product i was like "WTF LOL1!!" and ik... than the world would be filled with hot/cute/awesome guys xD
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:



Me too I love the patch <3 !! :DD

I have acknowledged your existence ."

Hmm , I am gonna make ... O_O no idea haha .


Wahahah this is basicly how he should look like..

and my other char spade (uuuupppp i think ya missed it lol)]


wahahhahaha eye patchs xD ;3


I made the Catepillar guy :DD O_O SO FRICKEN HAWT *faints*


Lol ikr so Hawwt DX WHY CANT THEY BE REAL PEOPLE!?!? and LOL caterpiller 1/3 butter


XD haha yeah Butter , I was trying to think of the word Butterfly but I only found butter so I wrote it ! :DD Yesh why can 't these people be real? D:


xD i was thinking about "Butter" as in the food product i was like "WTF LOL1!!" and ik... than the world would be filled with hot/cute/awesome guys xD


YESH ! Haha yeah butter xD Yesh cute hot and awesome guys *daydreams* LOL .
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
xD!!!
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

xD!!!


O_O we totally just had a convo in the character creation forum
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

Forbiddess wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

xD!!!


O_O we totally just had a convo in the character creation forum


lol i noticed o.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.