First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Kuran Mansion
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"is it ok for you to drink it?"


your hurt. and if this was one the kurans i would go in a heart beat to save them. your hurt and little would help


He gives her a hug. "let me drink it"


she pulls out her knife and flips it open and cuts a small cut into her shoulder when i got hurt from being thrown


he licks the blood from her shoulder.


she jolts a bit, feeling Kyouta tongue touching her skin. i sorry that i cant give you more, i just want to get in trouble for doing this. the cut start to heal itself.


"ok.. " he smiled and sat up.


Haruko turns to Kyouta sempai what was that all about with that pureblood.


"i really don't understand any of the stuff" he said. "here...kyouta a new polo." Alvaro lends him a white polo.


grabs a towel from the bathroom to clean off the blood off.


"arigatou, alvaro" he wears the clean polo and stood up.


feeling better sempai
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11


"yes." he nodded and smiled
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"yes." he nodded and smiled


now you owe me for today she lightly grabs his cheek
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"yes." he nodded and smiled


now you owe me for today she lightly grabs his cheek


"Ok.. what do you want?" he said.
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"yes." he nodded and smiled


now you owe me for today she lightly grabs his cheek


"Ok.. what do you want?" he said.


i will tell you later. she looks to the window and looks at the burnt curtains that if i am still alive
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"yes." he nodded and smiled


now you owe me for today she lightly grabs his cheek


"Ok.. what do you want?" he said.


i will tell you later. she looks to the window and looks at the burnt curtains that if i am still alive


"what do you mean?"
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"yes." he nodded and smiled


now you owe me for today she lightly grabs his cheek


"Ok.. what do you want?" he said.


i will tell you later. she looks to the window and looks at the burnt curtains that if i am still alive


"what do you mean?"


well attacking Shirabuki-sama and almost burning the room
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"yes." he nodded and smiled


now you owe me for today she lightly grabs his cheek


"Ok.. what do you want?" he said.


i will tell you later. she looks to the window and looks at the burnt curtains that if i am still alive


"what do you mean?"


well attacking Shirabuki-sama and almost burning the room


"are you hurt?"
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11 , edited 4/6/11


i am fine i be thrown in to more walls than before. once right though it she smiles and laughs it off.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:



i am fine i be thrown in to more walls than before. once right though it she smiles and laughs it off.


"are you sure"
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



i am fine i be thrown in to more walls than before. once right though it she smiles and laughs it off.


"are you sure"


yeah but i should just relax for a bit
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



i am fine i be thrown in to more walls than before. once right though it she smiles and laughs it off.


"are you sure"


yeah but i should just relax for a bit


"well then you should" he said as he looked at haruko and alvaro.
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



i am fine i be thrown in to more walls than before. once right though it she smiles and laughs it off.


"are you sure"


yeah but i should just relax for a bit


"well then you should" he said as he looked at haruko and alvaro.


you should too. lay down on my bed
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



i am fine i be thrown in to more walls than before. once right though it she smiles and laughs it off.


"are you sure"


yeah but i should just relax for a bit


"well then you should" he said as he looked at haruko and alvaro.


you should too. lay down on my bed


"sayonara" Kyouta and Alvaro went out of the room.
Creator
79247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



i am fine i be thrown in to more walls than before. once right though it she smiles and laughs it off.


"are you sure"


yeah but i should just relax for a bit


"well then you should" he said as he looked at haruko and alvaro.


you should too. lay down on my bed


"sayonara" Kyouta and Alvaro went out of the room.


call me when everyone comes back.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.