First  Prev  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  Next  Last
Post Reply Kuran Mansion
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"HARUKO!!" Kyouta shouted.





beki-nyan wrote:

"Ai,get out of here with Haruko and Danielle." "But...?" "Not buts!What will I tell your sister is something happen to you? "Fine."


Haruko take Ai by the hand and pulls her running to the front of the house. Danielle


Danielle nodded.
Creator
79507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"HARUKO!!" Kyouta shouted.





beki-nyan wrote:

"Ai,get out of here with Haruko and Danielle." "But...?" "Not buts!What will I tell your sister is something happen to you? "Fine."


Haruko take Ai by the hand and pulls her running to the front of the house. Danielle


Danielle nodded.


Get behind the car right now. she pulls Danielle and pulls her behind Alvaro's car. Danielle, you have to know you and Alvaro...
Creator
41924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
Ai smiled."So do I."
Creator
79507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Ai smiled."So do I."


She hold onto Ai tightly.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
"what is it?" Danielle asked.


"Daisuke... a blood rage is when, he'll not stop attacking on his way except he finds who he need right?" Yuuka asked worriedly. Daisuke nodded with worried eyes as well. "when the barrier goes.. we're next" he said holding Yuuka's hand
Creator
79507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/31/11 , edited 8/31/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"what is it?" Danielle asked.


"Daisuke... a blood rage is when, he'll not stop attacking on his way except he finds who he need right?" Yuuka asked worriedly. Daisuke nodded with worried eyes as well. "when the barrier goes.. we're next" he said holding Yuuka's hand


Haruko covers her ears when she hears Kyouta. yelling. Danielle i would have wanted a chair right infront of you to right in the middle of the weddign. she smiles.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"what is it?" Danielle asked.


"Daisuke... a blood rage is when, he'll not stop attacking on his way except he finds who he need right?" Yuuka asked worriedly. Daisuke nodded with worried eyes as well. "when the barrier goes.. we're next" he said holding Yuuka's hand


Haruko covers her ears when she hears Kyouta. yelling. Danielle i would have wanted a chair right infront of you to right in the middle of the weddign. she smiles.


Danielle smiled back as tears fell frm her eyes again.
Creator
41924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
Azusa stood up infront of Yuuka and Daisuke."I'm not scared of him.That badstard!"
Creator
79507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"what is it?" Danielle asked.


"Daisuke... a blood rage is when, he'll not stop attacking on his way except he finds who he need right?" Yuuka asked worriedly. Daisuke nodded with worried eyes as well. "when the barrier goes.. we're next" he said holding Yuuka's hand


Haruko covers her ears when she hears Kyouta. yelling. Danielle i would have wanted a chair right infront of you to right in the middle of the weddign. she smiles.


Danielle smiled back as tears fell frm her eyes again.





beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa stood up infront of Yuuka and Daisuke."I'm not scared of him.That badstard!"


Haruko hugs Danielle. i would may have bought you the wedding. she lets go of the both of them and walks in front of the car.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
"haruko-san" she continued crying.
Camelia destroys the barrier, Kyouta runs to the door with his eyes red and his hands filled with blood. "haruko" he tried to smell her scent
Creator
79507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"haruko-san" she continued crying.
Camelia destroys the barrier, Kyouta runs to the door with his eyes red and his hands filled with blood. "haruko" he tried to smell her scent


Haruko smells blood from the front of the house. she pulls knives out and flips them open. she waits for him to come.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"haruko-san" she continued crying.
Camelia destroys the barrier, Kyouta runs to the door with his eyes red and his hands filled with blood. "haruko" he tried to smell her scent


Haruko smells blood from the front of the house. she pulls knives out and flips them open. she waits for him to come.


He sees her then ran to her swiftly, he looks at her panting then he started to cry kneeling infront of her. "i had to... i has to.. kill" he paused
Creator
79507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"haruko-san" she continued crying.
Camelia destroys the barrier, Kyouta runs to the door with his eyes red and his hands filled with blood. "haruko" he tried to smell her scent


Haruko smells blood from the front of the house. she pulls knives out and flips them open. she waits for him to come.


He sees her then ran to her swiftly, he looks at her panting then he started to cry kneeling infront of her. "i had to... i has to.. kill" he paused


kill who. kyouta she doesnt look at him as she closes her knives.
Creator
41924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
Vines started growing from the ground.Ai's cross turned into a scythe and she stood up infront of Haruko.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"haruko-san" she continued crying.
Camelia destroys the barrier, Kyouta runs to the door with his eyes red and his hands filled with blood. "haruko" he tried to smell her scent


Haruko smells blood from the front of the house. she pulls knives out and flips them open. she waits for him to come.


He sees her then ran to her swiftly, he looks at her panting then he started to cry kneeling infront of her. "i had to... i has to.. kill" he paused


kill who. kyouta she doesnt look at him as she closes her knives.


"i had to kill my own son" he said continued crying as he looks at his hands
First  Prev  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.