• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  Next  Last
Post Reply Kuran Mansion
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
She remembers Her master's last order. "Haruko-sama" she bowed down. "im sorry for not recognizing it"
Creator
81669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 10/21/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

She remembers Her master's last order. "Haruko-sama" she bowed down. "im sorry for not recognizing it"


Haruko pulls her up and hugs her. thank you so much. she lets go and pushes the doors open. Kyouta! she calls out.

((you know i hate to be this bitch but.....i got to go....work))
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

She remembers Her master's last order. "Haruko-sama" she bowed down. "im sorry for not recognizing it"


Haruko pulls her up and hugs her. thank you so much. she lets go and pushes the doors open. Kyouta! she calls out.

((you know i hate to be this bitch but.....i got to go....work))

a voice giudes her
Creator
81669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 10/21/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

She remembers Her master's last order. "Haruko-sama" she bowed down. "im sorry for not recognizing it"


Haruko pulls her up and hugs her. thank you so much. she lets go and pushes the doors open. Kyouta! she calls out.

((you know i hate to be this bitch but.....i got to go....work))

a voice giudes her


Haruko start to run up the steps. it has to be that room that he told me about himself. the room where Yuuki gave him life.
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
The maid closes the dooor.
Creator
81669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 10/21/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

The maid closes the dooor.


she gets to the top of the steps Yuuka-sama! Kyouta! she keeps running up the steps.
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11


The door opens by its own.
Creator
81669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 10/21/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



The door opens by its own.


Haruko stops when and turns to the door, she starts to walk to the door slowly. hello.
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
A sword lied on the ground.
Creator
81669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 10/21/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

A sword lied on the ground.


Haruko walks into the room and sees no one inside. she enters and walks to the sword. she reaches out to the sword and touches it with her fingertip.
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
The sword couldn't kill a person. but revive it.
Creator
81669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 10/21/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

The sword couldn't kill a person. but revive it.


Haruko looks around she pick it up in her hands. what sould i do
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
Council base...underground
Creator
81669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 10/21/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Council base...underground


Haruko gets up and with her sword in hand. kyouta. she walks out and heads downs stairs.
Creator
55250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 10/21/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Council base...underground


Haruko gets up and with her sword in hand. kyouta. she walks out and heads downs stairs.


the maid sees her
First  Prev  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.