Remove this ad
First  Prev  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  Next  Last
Post Reply Kuran Mansion
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"all we can hope is Kyouta being himself again"


all i just want to know if he will be himself.


She nodded then hugged her. Daisuke just sat therefeeling useless


he will have to come back to school deal with this later.


Yuuka continued to stay with her
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
"That's true."Azusa nodded.Ai just watched them,she felt completely useless.
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"all we can hope is Kyouta being himself again"


all i just want to know if he will be himself.


She nodded then hugged her. Daisuke just sat therefeeling useless


he will have to come back to school deal with this later.


Yuuka continued to stay with her


Yuuka-sama lets just go for a walk now and look at your roses.
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"That's true."Azusa nodded.Ai just watched them,she felt completely useless.


Haruko holds Azusa.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Yuuka nodded then stood up. "ok" she smiled
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Yuuka nodded then stood up. "ok" she smiled


Haruko stands up with her and hooks her arm with Yuuka.
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Azusa nodded."Sounds good." "I'll stay here,I don't feel like watching the roses." "Okay,just be careful,Ai."Ai nodded.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Daisuke stayed then blushed rolling over the ground.
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa nodded."Sounds good." "I'll stay here,I don't feel like watching the roses." "Okay,just be careful,Ai."Ai nodded.





-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Daisuke stayed then blushed rolling over the ground.


Haruko looks back at Daisuke. is he ok Yuuka-sama. as she holds onto Azusa.
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
"I wonder about that."
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

veemon005 wrote:


beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa nodded."Sounds good." "I'll stay here,I don't feel like watching the roses." "Okay,just be careful,Ai."Ai nodded.





-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Daisuke stayed then blushed rolling over the ground.


Haruko looks back at Daisuke. is he ok Yuuka-sama. as she holds onto Azusa.


She laughed as she saw daisuke. "haha~ its been a millenium since i saw him that"
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

veemon005 wrote:


beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa nodded."Sounds good." "I'll stay here,I don't feel like watching the roses." "Okay,just be careful,Ai."Ai nodded.





-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Daisuke stayed then blushed rolling over the ground.


Haruko looks back at Daisuke. is he ok Yuuka-sama. as she holds onto Azusa.


She laughed as she saw daisuke. "haha~ its been a millenium since i saw him that"
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

i guess that is a good thing than
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11



i guess that is a good thing than
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Yuuka smiled to her for a while
First  Prev  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.