First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply [_✖_] RP : Wonderland [_✖_]
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11





w/Oliver
" Yes yes fine . " I gulped when I came to the door . " The Red Queen is my only weakness . "

w/Hatter Asa

" Yes weird . " I was being very serious with this question , " I wonder if it 's possible to grow a refridgerator ? I heard about these things in the Human World , in the Human World someone told me it stored food in there . " I looked at the two with a straight face but with a wondering mind .
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

angel052894 wrote:



"Once every MONTH!?" Asa sighs and sits down. "I can't believe this is happening. I don't even have a place to stay at...Let alone. I don't know anyone here." Asa started to look depressed.


"Well.. I guess you know me?.. Say what is your name?" Cole asked.
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
w/Oliver
" Yes yes fine . " I gulped when I came to the door . " The Red Queen is my only weakness . "

w/Hatter Asa

" Yes weird . " I was being very serious with this question , " I wonder if it 's possible to grow a refridgerator ? I heard about these things in the Human World , in the Human World someone told me it stored food in there . " I looked at the two with a straight face but with a wondering mind .

(rofl refrigerator thing is priceless xD!!!)

"Hm.. tought I think you need so electric cables.. what ever those are" Cole said.

W/Oliver
"She's that powerful?.." (Oliver has never met the red queen lol)
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11


( ikr ? xD )

w/Hatter Asa
" Cables ? Hmm ? Oh well . I will grow some socks . "

w/Oliver

" Yeah ~ ugh . " I opened the door . " Well if you want *gulp* want to wait for me then you can but I am gonna go talk to the Red Queen . I will be right back . " ( Chesire go to the Red Queen talks and comes back out lol )

Black Mode . Cat Mode .
( brb I have to go to the store with my Step - Dad . I will be back ASAP )
Gatherer
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 4/3/11


w/hatter and caterpillar
Asa stared at the caterpillar blankly. "A REFRIGERATOR! In the human world we buy them with money. I don't think growing a refrigerator is possible. But in this world I think it can be?" Asa just stared at the caterpillar. "And I'm the one weird!"

(The refrigerator thing made me laugh in real life xD)

Gatherer
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 4/3/11





"Well, then can you take care of me until I figure how to get out of here when the time comes? Oh I'm Asa a demon from the Demon era but started living in the human world." Asa bows. "Pleasure to meet you. Your very kind Mr.Hatter!"
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

Forbiddess wrote:



( ikr ? xD )

w/Hatter Asa
" Cables ? Hmm ? Oh well . I will grow some socks . "

w/Oliver

" Yeah ~ ugh . " I opened the door . " Well if you want *gulp* want to wait for me then you can but I am gonna go talk to the Red Queen . I will be right back . " ( Chesire go to the Red Queen talks and comes back out lol )

Black Mode . Cat Mode .
( brb I have to go to the store with my Step - Dad . I will be back ASAP )

(okay ;3.. and LOL GROWING SOCKS?!!? rofl..)
w/ Mar and Asa
"Eh.. alright.. make sure they dont stink.." Cole said.

w/ Oliver.
"Okay my turn to go report to the Red Queen." Oliver walked in and told the Red Queen about the Forest's status, than bowed and walked out. "Seems Okay."
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

angel052894 wrote:






"Well, then can you take care of me until I figure how to get out of here when the time comes? Oh I'm Asa a demon from the Demon era but started living in the human world." Asa bows. "Pleasure to meet you. Your very kind Mr.Hatter!"


"Call me Cole, Asa. And the pleasure is all mine. And em.. I'm not sure about staying with me is a good idea.. I guess I can drop you at my friends house.. He's more suitable with guest's than I am." Cole said.
Gatherer
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 4/3/11



Asa looked at Cole. "Cole is a nice name you have. Oh but can we still be friends and have tea together sometimes?" Asa smiled happily. "Who might this friend be? Is this person trustworthy?" Asa is very cautious.
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

angel052894 wrote:




Asa looked at Cole. "Cole is a nice name you have. Oh but can we still be friends and have tea together sometimes?" Asa smiled happily. "Who might this friend be? Is this person trustworthy?" Asa is very cautious.


"Why thank you.. and no need to worry, my friend's name is Oliver/White/Dai/Ruth as long as he stays in his Oliver side he is a-okay. Hm.. elts say that the White mode is okay, Dai I am more worried.. and Ruth no worries at all. Oliver is very clumsy so.... And of corse. We can have tea anytime.. Except maybe on Sundays.. And Wonderland meetings."
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11
( LOL )

w/ Hatter Asa
" No all my socks are made of flowers and sweets . "

w/Oliver
" Thats good to hear . " I grinned . " I love being in Cat Form . I can float lightly and hide in small places . " I laughed .
( Now I am leaving lol )
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11
( LOL )

w/ Hatter Asa
" No all my socks are made of flowers and sweets . "

w/Oliver
" Thats good to hear . " I grinned . " I love being in Cat Form . I can float lightly and hide in small places . " I laughed .
( Now I am leaving lol )

"I see. Well in my rabbit form I can hide in very small places but I tend to get stuck in them a lot.... but i still have my glasses in my rabbit form.. weird huh?" Oliver said.

w/ asa n mar
" Than dont let them stick all over the place."
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11


w/Oliver
" Not really weird . My piercings are still in my ears when I am in Cat Form but I hide them . "

w/Hatter Asa
" But I love the smell . Want some ? " I handed some red one to him that smelled like cherries . " I mean you know what is neat about these socks is that you can wear them on the ground and they will not get dirty and -- you can eat them . "
Gatherer
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

Forbiddess wrote:



w/Oliver
" Not really weird . My piercings are still in my ears when I am in Cat Form but I hide them . "

w/Hatter Asa
" But I love the smell . Want some ? " I handed some red one to him that smelled like cherries . " I mean you know what is neat about these socks is that you can wear them on the ground and they will not get dirty and -- you can eat them . "

"That makes me want to barf." Cole said with a sadistic face.

w/ oliver.
"I see..... Well.. Where to now.."
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/3/11


w/Oliver
" Not really weird . My piercings are still in my ears when I am in Cat Form but I hide them . "

w/Hatter Asa
" But I love the smell . Want some ? " I handed some red one to him that smelled like cherries . " I mean you know what is neat about these socks is that you can wear them on the ground and they will not get dirty and -- you can eat them . "

"That makes me want to barf." Cole said with a sadistic face.

w/ oliver.
"I see..... Well.. Where to now.."

w/Hatter Asa
" Oh come on . It seems like you don 't like anything ... What do you like ? "

w/Oliver
" Not sure . I don 't have any quests . Should we head to where Mad Hatter is at ? "
( now we can all talk together XD lol . )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.