First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Peeing on the ocean
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/11

CarboKill wrote:

Oh, I love having a piss on the beach. It's hilarious. People stare at your dick. If they call the guards, just run the fuck outta there.


Ryan......Why would you pee on those pure and beautiful beaches......
16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 9/9/11

InfiniteWhiplash wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Oh, I love having a piss on the beach. It's hilarious. People stare at your dick. If they call the guards, just run the fuck outta there.


Ryan......Why would you pee on those pure and beautiful beaches......


Pure? LMAO you gotta be kidding me. Sea life bleeds/pees/gives birth/ vomits in it too! Also rivers with other human/animal waste have a chance of washing into the ocean.
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/11

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


InfiniteWhiplash wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Oh, I love having a piss on the beach. It's hilarious. People stare at your dick. If they call the guards, just run the fuck outta there.


Ryan......Why would you pee on those pure and beautiful beaches......


Pure? LMAO you gotta be kidding me. Sea life bleeds/pees/gives birth/ vomits in it too! Also rivers with other human/animal waste have a chance of washing into the ocean.


Exactly!! Those pure and beautiful beaches!! Why Ryan?!?! Why?!?!
Posted 9/9/11
What kind of person wouldn't take a piss here?



16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 9/9/11

InfiniteWhiplash wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


InfiniteWhiplash wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Oh, I love having a piss on the beach. It's hilarious. People stare at your dick. If they call the guards, just run the fuck outta there.


Ryan......Why would you pee on those pure and beautiful beaches......


Pure? LMAO you gotta be kidding me. Sea life bleeds/pees/gives birth/ vomits in it too! Also rivers with other human/animal waste have a chance of washing into the ocean.


Exactly!! Those pure and beautiful beaches!! Why Ryan?!?! Why?!?!


Sir/ma'am/possible trap , I meant a beach is never pure no matter how much some guy pisses in the water. Animals take advantage of the situation without a second thought unlike some humans.

If you wanted a pure beach then no life should ever visit or live on the ocean.
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/11 , edited 9/9/11


Dude, I'm joking!!
16397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 9/9/11

InfiniteWhiplash wrote:



Dude, I'm joking!!


Put jk in the end or something. D= I imagined a green-friendly tone. =L
2486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/9/11
haha not to gross but i try 2 pee in the ocean whenever i get the chance i mean wats the point. the other days i was talkin 2 my friends about how there should be a national pee in the ocean day with a count down n everything....

"Nature, I just wanted to say.. F*** YOU and YOUR the one that makes life a B**CH"
Posted 9/9/11
This is why I prefer to swim in a pool.
2514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Aslyum 626
Offline
Posted 9/9/11
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside especially when someone shouts "OMG THE WATER GOT WARM AGAIN MOMMY! WHATS HAPPENING?!"

Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 9/9/11 , edited 9/9/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Oh, I love having a piss on the beach. It's hilarious. People stare at your dick. If they call the guards, just run the fuck outta there.


Dude im totally avioding england's beaches D::::::::::



It was on a Dominican beach, actually. Much more laid back place with minimum restrictions.


Are you Dominican? And hah, and no ones there to even enforce those few restrictions
TRUE FREEDOM WOOOOOOOT!!!


Naww, I'm british, but I'm a holiday snob who always goes to 5-star Caribbean hotels.
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/9/11
I saw a fat man do it! He had sunglasses too. O:
I've nvere done it before though, never will. O ___ o
6619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/9/11
Well sometimes the water is just way too cold...
Posted 9/9/11

CarboKill wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

Oh, I love having a piss on the beach. It's hilarious. People stare at your dick. If they call the guards, just run the fuck outta there.


Dude im totally avioding england's beaches D::::::::::



It was on a Dominican beach, actually. Much more laid back place with minimum restrictions.


Are you Dominican? And hah, and no ones there to even enforce those few restrictions
TRUE FREEDOM WOOOOOOOT!!!


Naww, I'm british, but I'm a holiday snob who always goes to 5-star Caribbean hotels.


*le gasp*
I would've totally told you to marry me if you were.....like 5 years older </3
Lol next year go to my ancestral country Bangladesh ;D
you'll looooove it
Posted 9/9/11
its harder for girls to pee in the ocean D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.