First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Relic City (Magical Relic only)
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"Same difference!" He said swinging at the skeletons.
Tulip came in at just the right moment. She watched the scene.
"You guys do know you are attracting a crowd right?" Tulip whispered.




"D-R-B-1-34" Than the crowd dissapeared and they were teleported into another dimension. "A-E-D-V-C-R" Than the skeletons started attaking the man.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11
"Hey! Stupid bags of bones!" He tried knocking them down. In that incense Tulip ran past him and sliced open his back with her nails. He healed up and she licked her fingers. Shuddering at the taste he began to turn old.

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"Hey! Stupid bags of bones!" He tried knocking them down. In that incense Tulip ran past him and sliced open his back with her nails. He healed up and she licked her fingers. Shuddering at the taste he began to turn old.



Alice: W-What the..
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11
"I recommend you attack him now." She said holding her gaze on him.

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"I recommend you attack him now." She said holding her gaze on him.



She nodded. And casted a spell."Deara-M-B-001" And a magic circle surrounded him and swolled him hole.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
Tulip relaxed as she pulled her hood back over her head. She gave Alice a thumbs up and started walking away.

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

Tulip relaxed as she pulled her hood back over her head. She gave Alice a thumbs up and started walking away.



Rii turned back to normal and Alice picked her up and walked away too.
Posted 4/10/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

Tulip relaxed as she pulled her hood back over her head. She gave Alice a thumbs up and started walking away.



Rii turned back to normal and Alice picked her up and walked away too.


Then someone bumped into Alice. It was a girl holding a map and wearing a kimono. With silver hair and a pale look. The girl said:
I'm sorry... -Then bowed
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
"Arrrrgh!! How many more people are going ot bump into mehh DX!!" Alice said frustrated.
"Rii Rii." Riih chan said.
Posted 4/10/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

"Arrrrgh!! How many more people are going ot bump into mehh DX!!" Alice said frustrated.
"Rii Rii." Riih chan said.


Silver looked at her a little confused
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
"Gah It's boring!" Tulip said as she made an apple rot then turn back to normal and repeat.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

"Gah It's boring!" Tulip said as she made an apple rot then turn back to normal and repeat.


"Are you going to eat the apple after what you've done to it?"
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
"Oh hi uh yeah I guess." Tulip said looking at it as it turned new again.
Moderator
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
" Hello everyone . " Cyris said sternly . Skirx looked long - faced .
Member
57145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/11
"Everyone in this world is a weirdo..."
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

Forbiddess wrote:

" Hello everyone . " Cyris said sternly . Skirx looked long - faced .


Alice was walking around with her stuffed cat in her arms.
Moderator
19779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / inbox
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Forbiddess wrote:

" Hello everyone . " Cyris said sternly . Skirx looked long - faced .


Alice was walking around with her stuffed cat in her arms.


Cyris looked over and barely moved a muscle and stopped her . " Hello there . " he said uneasy .

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.