First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Puppet tower
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

hakumen- wrote:



"Have you really....Master Arzt has never left his realm in thousands of years, what you have seen was a copy of him"


"oh well thts cool."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11


"How is that cool, you have been tricked by that man.....I bet you did something that released a demon or allowed him to get something"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

hakumen- wrote:



"How is that cool, you have been tricked by that man.....I bet you did something that released a demon or allowed him to get something"


"no its cool that he has tha tpower."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11


"You need to be much clearer my dear...bythe way, what is your name"
He turned and looked at her
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

hakumen- wrote:



"You need to be much clearer my dear...bythe way, what is your name"
He turned and looked at her


"its kuro-chan."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11


"Kuro is it, you may call me Da....and only Da" Da started to walk again
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
"ok da."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
[


Da walked over to a door and opened it "Ladies first"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

hakumen- wrote:

[


Da walked over to a door and opened it "Ladies first"

"thanks." She siad smillin.g
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Da follows her and shuts the door, it then disappears, he walks over to a window that looked out "We were on the first floor, now we are on the 40th floor"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

hakumen- wrote:

Da follows her and shuts the door, it then disappears, he walks over to a window that looked out "We were on the first floor, now we are on the 40th floor"


"thats cool!"
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11


"Would you like to play a game"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

hakumen- wrote:



"Would you like to play a game"


"Sure!" SHe sia.d
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11


"Ok, Lets play cat and mouse, you shall be the cat and me the mouse....the goal is to catch the mouse"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

hakumen- wrote:



"Ok, Lets play cat and mouse, you shall be the cat and me the mouse....the goal is to catch the mouse"


she nodded "um..whats the prize?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.