First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Do you ever think about if it's bad about dating a friend?
Posted 4/5/11
I wanna know what you guys think about if you have ever regreted dating a really good friend.

2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in mah room
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
i guess it depends.
if he/she is a really close guy friend to you, but if you really like him, then you probably have more to gain than to lose.
3712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
I dated a friend of mine. We broke up, but we're still good friends. But we only dated for a month, and our relationship never really went anywhere. There might've been more problems if we had dated longer (but I doubt it in our case).

I think it could be good or bad. On the plus side, you know that person's personality better than other people, so you know how well you get along with each other, but if something goes wrong in the relationship it could ruin the friendship.
Posted 4/5/11

oreotics wrote:

i guess it depends.
if he/she is a really close guy friend to you, but if you really like him, then you probably have more to gain than to lose.


Yeah I suppose cuz I have this friend who is dating her best friend thats a guy
2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in mah room
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

dirtymexican97 wrote:


oreotics wrote:

i guess it depends.
if he/she is a really close guy friend to you, but if you really like him, then you probably have more to gain than to lose.


Yeah I suppose cuz I have this friend who is dating her best friend thats a guy


yep and it may go along really well cuz you know each other very well so i guess go for it
and if it turns out bad then there is a big chance that it wont affect your friendship if you guys are really close or your friendship is built in a strong foundation(lol very deep sentence )
Posted 4/5/11 , edited 4/5/11
I've been with a couple of friends and I didn't regret it, don't think they did either.. We're still friends and things aren't awkward or weird. Besides.. At least for guys, there's a tendency only to make friends of the opposite sex that you find attractive enough to sleep with, so it's not really odd to have those feelings for friends.
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
It could be a good think b/c you know the person really well and know if he/she can be trusted and know if he/she will cheat on you or not. Also if you have lots in common it make it easier to talk with on dates As long as you know you dont fight a lot with your best friend and dont think will brake up and ruin the friendship then go for it

I have a big crush on my best guy friend and I think we would make a grate couple we have lots in common and we hangout every weekend and we get along great its almost as we are bf/gf
Posted 4/5/11
it depends on the person your dealing with
Posted 4/5/11
depends =P I dated a few of my friends in the past and we are still on good terms
Posted 4/5/11
Yeah i'm still friends with one of my ex boyfriends aswell
Posted 4/5/11
If she's everything I wanted in a girl I would take the chance and be the one to initiate a bf/gf relationship. If she isn't but I enjoy the friendship we have, I would only pursue it if she was the one to initiate it. From what I saw when my friends have done it, it doesn't always end well, or they pretend it did but you can tell it's awkward...
Posted 4/5/11

Kobashi39 wrote:

If she's everything I wanted in a girl I would take the chance and be the one to initiate a bf/gf relationship. If she isn't but I enjoy the friendship we have, I would only pursue it if she was the one to initiate it. From what I saw when my friends have done it, it doesn't always end well, or they pretend it did but you can tell it's awkward...


Ah I see... thanks ;3
12148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Bench.
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
If it's a really good good friend, then it'll make things a bit akward.
If it's a close friend that you would date, it's alright.

But then again it depends on your feelings bruh.
Posted 4/5/11 , edited 4/5/11

icanrawrtoo wrote:

If it's a really good good friend, then it'll make things a bit akward.
If it's a close friend that you would date, it's alright.

But then again it depends on your feelings bruh.


Thanks I appreciate it stranger

19865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Nah, I act and never look back.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.