Post Reply [RP] Rio and Kousuke's House/Appartement
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/11
Yeah my characters house..
Posted 4/6/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Yeah my characters house..


you hear a knock on the door
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Yeah my characters house..


you hear a knock on the door


They are not home xD
Posted 4/8/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Yeah my characters house..


you hear a knock on the door


They are not home xD


okay why aren't they home
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Yeah my characters house..


you hear a knock on the door


They are not home xD


okay why aren't they home


Kousuke at work and Rio somewhere else.
Posted 4/8/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Yeah my characters house..


you hear a knock on the door


They are not home xD


okay why aren't they home


Kousuke at work and Rio somewhere else.


okay then when are they going to be home
You must be logged in to post.