Post Reply [CHOOSE] BerryPie or CheesyCake?
Moderator
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anywhere..!!!~
Offline
Posted 4/6/11 , edited 4/8/11



Choose your Clan







Username:
BerryPie or CheesyCake?:
Are u Active?


Be A Leader
Are u Active:
What clan u want to take over:



Quote This post please
Moderator
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anywhere..!!!~
Offline
Posted 4/6/11 , edited 4/7/11

CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto wrote:




Choose your Clan


Username:CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto
BeriPie or ChiseeCake?: BeriPie
Are u Active? Yes I am very active



Accepted U are now A certified BeriPie Member~
Moderator
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anywhere..!!!~
Offline
Posted 4/6/11 , edited 4/7/11

CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto wrote:


CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto wrote:




Choose your Clan


Username:CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto
BeriPie or ChiseeCake?: BeriPie
Are u Active? Yes I am very active





Of COurse U are Accpeted I love you!
Creator
64687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Taemin and Kai's...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11 , edited 4/7/11


Username: Uberchrome
BeriPie or ChiseeCake?: ChiseeCake
Are u Active? yeah


Be A Leader
Are u Active: yup
What clan u want to take over:ChiseeCake

Accepted
Moderator
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anywhere..!!!~
Offline
Posted 4/6/11 , edited 4/7/11

Uberchrome wrote:



Username: Uberchrome
BeriPie or ChiseeCake?: ChiseeCake
Are u Active? yeah


Be A Leader
Are u Active: yup
What clan u want to take over:ChiseeCake


Of Course u are accepted

Member
201326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11 , edited 4/7/11
Username:fatetestarossaharloawn
BeriPie or ChiseeCake?:BeriPie
Are u Active? Yes
Posted 4/7/11 , edited 4/8/11
Username: iiMikan
BerryPie or CheesyCake?: BerryPie
Are u Active?: only in school i can.
Creator
24135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11 , edited 4/8/11
Username: CaviarAndCream-chan
BerryPie or CheesyCake?: CheesyCake
Are u Active?: yes.. currently.
Moderator
10064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/11 , edited 4/9/11

Username: Ryoma4Life
BerryPie or CheesyCake?: CheesyCake
Are u Active? yea
Member
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I can't stay in o...
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11


Username: Lady Risse
BerryPie or CheesyCake?: Chessycake
Are u Active? YES!
Member
3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/10/11

CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto wrote:




Choose your Clan







Username:
BerryPie or CheesyCake?:
Are u Active?


Be A Leader
Are u Active:
What clan u want to take over:



Quote This post please


Username: jugatsu10
BerryPie or CheesyCake?: CheesyCake
Are u Active? YEA ! :D

62407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/11/11 , edited 4/12/11
Username: preciousclover
BerryPie or CheesyCake?: CheesyCake
Are u Active? Yesh
You must be logged in to post.