First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Most confusing anime
64380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Going crazy.
Offline
Posted 4/12/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


steeleman2003 wrote:

We, Without Wings - Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Good luck explaining what this series is about after that first episode. o_o


it's based on adult visual novel each time "he turns the channel" it shows a different group of characters and their lives, they all live in world etc but forces on different people instead of one path at a time, i hope this clears some up.


Ya I figured it was adult when a 8 year old girl or however old she is asked that 20ish year old dude "In my kitten, do you want to put your monster?" after showing her panties. o_o

But even knowing that some random person changed the "channel", its still confusing as hell hoping between so many characters. XD lol
66745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/12/11

steeleman2003 wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


steeleman2003 wrote:

We, Without Wings - Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Good luck explaining what this series is about after that first episode. o_o


it's based on adult visual novel each time "he turns the channel" it shows a different group of characters and their lives, they all live in world etc but forces on different people instead of one path at a time, i hope this clears some up.


Ya I figured it was adult when a 8 year old girl or however old she is asked that 20ish year old dude "In my kitten, do you want to put your monster?" after showing her panties. o_o

But even knowing that some random person changed the "channel", its still confusing as hell hoping between so many characters. XD lol


i reel bad since I lol'd at that and have a thing for her kind of get up but hell at least make her 14 or 16 like kuoroneko...moving on hmm i have yet to play this one so I have no clue at all where it's heading.
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
I have to second Ergo Proxy. The ending was incredibly confusing. NGE was pretty confusing too at the end.
43365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / El Paso, TX
Online
Posted 4/12/11
Chaos;Head, though I never watched the anime.
It feels like STEINS;GATE is gonna be pretty confusing as well.
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

uhohimdead wrote:

need a say Evangeleon?

Paranoia Agent was confusing as hell too


lol meh it makes sence if i think about it :P(the Paranoia Agent i mean) dont mean to sound rude, but it was a really really smart complex anime, think and im ser ud get it :P.
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
FLCL

hell it was made by druggy, what do u expect?

second choise is FLCLs weird lil cousine, Dead Leaves
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
or Rave Masters lil brother, Boboboobobobobob
66745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

CuddleyOtaku wrote:

FLCL

hell it was made by druggy, what do u expect?

second choise is FLCLs weird lil cousine, Dead Leaves


flcl in a nut shell
enjoy life while you can as kid, do not wish to grow up to and miss up on your child hood and your friends around you. Try to enjoy the little things in life as kid, have fun and stop forcing your self to do things your not ready for. That's it really took me a bit to catch on what it was about but that's it.
7032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
i think touka gettan! you have to watch it backwards but then why would it be set up that way?
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


CuddleyOtaku wrote:

FLCL

hell it was made by druggy, what do u expect?

second choise is FLCLs weird lil cousine, Dead Leaves


flcl in a nut shell
enjoy life while you can as kid, do not wish to grow up to and miss up on your child hood and your friends around you. Try to enjoy the little things in life as kid, have fun and stop forcing your self to do things your not ready for. That's it really took me a bit to catch on what it was about but that's it.


lol okie did not knw all ur gettin into XD lol thought the anime was more along the lines of, be urself, and dont let the 'man' bring u down and make u one of them (and i had to watch it twice to get that much XD)
66745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

CuddleyOtaku wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


CuddleyOtaku wrote:

FLCL

hell it was made by druggy, what do u expect?

second choise is FLCLs weird lil cousine, Dead Leaves


flcl in a nut shell
enjoy life while you can as kid, do not wish to grow up to and miss up on your child hood and your friends around you. Try to enjoy the little things in life as kid, have fun and stop forcing your self to do things your not ready for. That's it really took me a bit to catch on what it was about but that's it.


lol okie did not knw all ur gettin into XD lol thought the anime was more along the lines of, be urself, and dont let the 'man' bring u down and make u one of them (and i had to watch it twice to get that much XD)


it's open ot interpretation is all, that's what i got out of it, then agian gainax likes to mess with people minds
756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
Definitely Rahxephon, so random/
Posted 4/30/11
This Yuri anime that i watched, i forgot what it's called but it was a normal high school shit and robots came out of nowhere and then something else happened and more robots....fuck
17496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/30/11 , edited 4/30/11

uhohimdead wrote:

Paranoia Agent was confusing as hell too


Yes, I didn't understand what was going on
Also, FLCL. .

26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
idk if I'm alone in this but Tsukihime was confusing to me it was like the dude has a power to cut something if he gets close to it but only if he breaks all the lines like someone is really going to stand there and wait for it and Speed Grapher was complicated too oh and I think its either Blassreiter or Karas or both that was confusing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.