First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply How much time Spent on hair
Member
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WI
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
ahah 20 minutes or even longer.... xD
Member
3647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Jakarta =D
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
15-20 i think...o.o''

i dun want to take that long on my hair because all the girls wants to touch my hair..><''
Posted 4/23/08

JulianRice wrote:

15-20 i think...o.o''

i dun want to take that long on my hair because all the girls wants to touch my hair..><''


if that happens tell them to go die
Member
3647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Jakarta =D
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

AznLonelyBoi wrote:


JulianRice wrote:

15-20 i think...o.o''

i dun want to take that long on my hair because all the girls wants to touch my hair..><''


if that happens tell them to go die


Whaha Like i did not already said that..Ghehe

''They just Keep saying aww that's soo Cute..X]''

How can i be Cute when i say To Fuck off and dun touch it?

Ghehe Probably they just need attention..o.o''
Posted 4/23/08

JulianRice wrote:


AznLonelyBoi wrote:


JulianRice wrote:

15-20 i think...o.o''

i dun want to take that long on my hair because all the girls wants to touch my hair..><''


if that happens tell them to go die


Whaha Like i did not already said that..Ghehe

''They just Keep saying aww that's soo Cute..X]''

How can i be Cute when i say To Fuck off and dun touch it?

Ghehe Probably they just need attention..o.o''


if that doesnt work, tell them to give u a bj and f off for good
that usually works

Member
3647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Jakarta =D
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

AznLonelyBoi wrote:


JulianRice wrote:


AznLonelyBoi wrote:


JulianRice wrote:

15-20 i think...o.o''

i dun want to take that long on my hair because all the girls wants to touch my hair..><''


if that happens tell them to go die


Whaha Like i did not already said that..Ghehe

''They just Keep saying aww that's soo Cute..X]''

How can i be Cute when i say To Fuck off and dun touch it?

Ghehe Probably they just need attention..o.o''


if that doesnt work, tell them to give u a bj and f off for good
that usually works



okok n_n

Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Houston, Texas.
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
An Hour :D

I'm a perfectionist.

Yes. An Hour on a school day :/ I wake up just for mah haiiirr

But My girlfriend loves it :]
Posted 5/2/08
thats wayyyyy too long lol
i dont even take that long and i have longer hair than u
3541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
15 or more
3541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
15 min
Member
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
30mins... my average time!!!
Member
32946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / CA,San Jose
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
10 or 15 minutes
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / =.=
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
10mins-20 mins max
wash it>dry it> wax :3 n spray
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
20-30 mins I guess.... My third try doing an asian hairstyle by myself and it not working out so good yet. I guess practice is all I need.
Posted 5/19/08
30 mins... on school days!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.