First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Courtyard
Posted 4/7/11 , edited 4/7/11
Doing homework, hanging with friends, chillaxin', for doing pretty much anything
Posted 4/7/11
*Steps onto courtyard from gym, hoping to find someone to talk to* I pull my headphones from my ears and sigh.
Posted 4/7/11


*Walks by with nose buried in a book*
Posted 4/7/11


*saunters over to you with hands behind back. Cocks head to the side and grins.* Hey. Watcha reading?
Posted 4/7/11
Kiran steps into the courtyard, looking at her surroundings. With her bag on one arm, and an iPod touch on her hand, she tilts her head to the side. "This place looks relaxing." she says to herself.
Posted 4/7/11


*Spots Kiran and leaves Miki for a moment to talk* Hi do you wanna come sit with her and I? I'm trying to get her to tell me her name, but maybe if we work together we can coax it out of her ^^
Posted 4/7/11


*slams the book shut in surprise*
"N-nothing!"
*fixes glasses and tries to speedwalk away*
Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god....
*runs into Kiran*
Posted 4/7/11


H-Hey! wait a sec! Yeesh there's nothing to be afraid of *laughs* I just wanted to introduce myself. You don't have to tell me what you're reading.
Posted 4/7/11

istandcorrected66 wrote:



*Spots Kiran and leaves Miki for a moment to talk* Hi do you wanna come sit with her and I? I'm trying to get her to tell me her name, but maybe if we work together we can coax it out of her ^^


Kiran looks at the girl and smiles. She nods and says, "Sure! Why not?"
Posted 4/7/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:



*slams the book shut in surprise*
"N-nothing!"
*fixes glasses and tries to speedwalk away*
Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god....
*runs into Kiran*

Kiran runs into Miki. "Are you OK?" She looks at Miki, tilting her head.
Posted 4/7/11


Yeah, the infirmary's around here somewhere. We could take you if you really are hurt. *Looks worriedly*
Posted 4/7/11 , edited 4/7/11


Jumps up, grabbing books.
*Looks down akwardly*
"Um..I'm M-miki....I'm fine." *Bows*
Posted 4/7/11

istandcorrected66 wrote:



Yeah, the infirmary's around here somewhere. We could take you if you really are hurt. *Looks worriedly*


Kiran lets one hand out to help Miki up. "We'll help you up."
Posted 4/7/11

Jaz_Yasunari wrote:



Jumps up, grabbing books.
*Looks down akwardly*
"Um..I'm M-miki....I'm fine." *Bows*


Kiran bows at Miki and smiles. "I'm Kiran. Nice to meet you, Miki-chan!"
Posted 4/7/11


And I'm Mina *smiles* Welcome to Chishiki Academy! Although, you've probably already heard that 100 times. *laughs and pats Miki on back, a little too hard.* Crap. Sorry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.