First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply (ORGANIZATION) Living Hall
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/7/11
Natsumi took out her keys and looked around.
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
Yuki: *leaning on the wall glances over just now noticing someone else was there* ah.....
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 5/9/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

Yuki: *leaning on the wall glances over just now noticing someone else was there* ah.....


Natsumi looks toward the girl leaning towards the wall. "Hey."
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
Yuki: ....Hello..... *stares at Natsumi for a second then looks away fast*
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

Yuki: ....Hello..... *stares at Natsumi for a second then looks away fast*


Natsumi smiled. "Quite the shy one, aren't you?"
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
"well thats not quite it" yuki sighed
"more like its not that safe to be around me"
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

"well thats not quite it" yuki sighed
"more like its not that safe to be around me"


Natsumi cocked her head to her side. "Please elaborate."
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
"well" says Yuki "first of all... all i seem to do is bring bad luck to many, many people" she glances of at Natsumi and continues "also the magic i can control... illusions... i can make you see things that are not there, make you hear things that also are not there there i can make you go mad without changing my expression... dew to the fact of not knowing whats real and whats not around me tends to turn people away" Yuki looks at Natsumi "do you understand why i was slightly shocked that you talked to me.... by the way my name is Yuki"
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/18/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

"well" says Yuki "first of all... all i seem to do is bring bad luck to many, many people" she glances of at Natsumi and continues "also the magic i can control... illusions... i can make you see things that are not there, make you hear things that also are not there there i can make you go mad without changing my expression... dew to the fact of not knowing whats real and whats not around me tends to turn people away" Yuki looks at Natsumi "do you understand why i was slightly shocked that you talked to me.... by the way my name is Yuki"


Natsumi nodded. "Thats not that bad, especially considering we have something similar. And nice to meet you, Yuki."
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 7/24/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:


Natsumi nodded. "Thats not that bad, especially considering we have something similar. And nice to meet you, Yuki."


Yuki gives a slight smile "and to you Natsumi... but i ask why did you enter into a empty well supposedly empty room, you didn't notice me right away... are waiting to meet someone.... sorry forgive me i don't mean to pry"




Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 8/2/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

Yuki gives a slight smile "and to you Natsumi... but i ask why did you enter into a empty well supposedly empty room, you didn't notice me right away... are waiting to meet someone.... sorry forgive me i don't mean to pry"



Natsumi: *looks confused* what do you mean?
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 8/3/11
Yuki: *smiles to her self* never mind
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 8/3/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

Yuki: *smiles to her self* never mind


Natsumi: if thats what you say.... anyways, where are you staying?
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 8/8/11
Yuki: ummm no where in particular i dont need sleep being a fallen angel and so i kinda just stay at the lake at night
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 8/8/11

IkutoIsMine1324 wrote:

Yuki: ummm no where in particular i dont need sleep being a fallen angel and so i kinda just stay at the lake at night


Natsumi: so youre not staying at the organization?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.