First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Spring 2011 Titles: Blue Exorcist
66587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/11 , edited 4/8/11

venik wrote:

Damn it!!!!!!!!!
I was really hoping to see this series, and I was so happy when I saw this news item.
But only USA and Canada.......
I am so disappointed...
Yeah, I was expecting this to be more like Steins;Gate, with UK and Ireland reserved to AnimeOnDemand and the rest of Northern Europe getting the stream.

I wonder what Aniplex is thinking there. I don't think its a sound business decision, but there might be a backward thinking member of the Production Committee who does not understand that "not licensing" the simulcast for a region just means giving a monopoly to pirates.


surefirephoenix wrote: after all the other great anime anouncements in the past week I am seriously disappointed this won't be available in the UK
It could still be available in the UK ~ AnimeOnDemand has already locked Crunchyroll out of the UK for one series, and they have two more announcements ~ Blue Exorcist being one of the two last announcements would not be surprising, since it does not even air in Japan until the 17th.

Plus, since ANN is hosting it for Canada, and they are running the streaming side for AoD, its not extra setup or encoding cost to them to stream it to UK/Ireland on AoD.


pewpewv3 wrote: The manga has like 23 chapters.. and the anime is going to have 24 episodes..<-- thats always promising rite?
Yup, if it succeeds as an anime, they can come back to the well for one or two sequels.
3400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California Girl ;D
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
OMG YES!!!
44529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
Seems interesting. I might check it out.
2526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ▌❤ ▌Canada ▌★ ▌
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
Yay!! I can't wait! ♥
I'm glad I live in Canada ^w^
I want watch them all >w< ♥
56135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami FL
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
Wow, I was hoping it would be blue exorcist!!! It is, so excited. This one sounds great and they are already hyping it up. Is this the one in which 2PM made the opening song for? Can't wait.
9447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / paradise♡
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
Yessss YESSSSS!!!!!! Riiiiiin<3
but it's only for US and Canada. How unfair.
Hope they'll air this on animax.
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New York Queens V...
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
looooool YEAAAAAAAHHHH. finally ao no exorcist becomes an anime. i was worried because kazue kato suddenly went ghost on her manga serious. ha relief
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New York Queens V...
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
whoops serious was supposed to be series..... lol, Half asleep
61307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

Professional007 wrote:

Wow, I was hoping it would be blue exorcist!!! It is, so excited. This one sounds great and they are already hyping it up. Is this the one in which 2PM made the opening song for? Can't wait.


2pm is doing the ending and Uverworld had the opening i think...
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

ztype01 wrote:


Professional007 wrote:

Wow, I was hoping it would be blue exorcist!!! It is, so excited. This one sounds great and they are already hyping it up. Is this the one in which 2PM made the opening song for? Can't wait.


2pm is doing the ending and Uverworld had the opening i think...


wow. I didn't know that. I know Uverworld's doing a song for this, but 2PM?  ショック
54159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/11 , edited 4/8/11
AAAAAA OMG
I've been waiting for Funi to announce the simulcast because they've done lots of other Aniplex titles, but Cruncyroll picking it up makes me soooo happy ;~~~~~~; (I've been following the manga since the first chapter was published hoping and praying for an anime adaption because it was so awesome and my dream has finally come true 8A8)

I just squealed like a little schoolgirl and geeked out to a friend of mine about it |D

I cannot wait to see Rin's adorable tail moving and flicking aorund all over the place *u*
Zaruma 
20208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/9/11
wait, im from U.S. or Canada! sweeeeeet.
59294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Infinite Cybe...
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
So many... SO MANY!!!!
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

agila61 wrote:


venik wrote:

Damn it!!!!!!!!!
I was really hoping to see this series, and I was so happy when I saw this news item.
But only USA and Canada.......
I am so disappointed...
Yeah, I was expecting this to be more like Steins;Gate, with UK and Ireland reserved to AnimeOnDemand and the rest of Northern Europe getting the stream.

I wonder what Aniplex is thinking there. I don't think its a sound business decision, but there might be a backward thinking member of the Production Committee who does not understand that "not licensing" the simulcast for a region just means giving a monopoly to pirates.


Maybe Aniplex of America got the license from Aniplex first, and like what happened in OreImo, they used CR, Viz and ANN as streaming outlet since Aniplex of America doesn't have its own streaming outlet. So my speculation is that maybe CR got the streaming license from Aniplex of America, not Aniplex itself.

But, opting for more regions gives Aniplex more money than having it streamed for US and Canada only (and it gives more royalty). Maybe its cheaper for CR to do that.
59132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Yay for blue exorcist.
Nay for US and Canada restrictions, it's new so why can't CR get it for Australia?

I mean I doubt Madman or Siren have the rights yet, because they are usually so slack so why is it so hard?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.