First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest behind academy
Posted 4/8/11
Field trips, biking, enjoying nature. A good place to think with the birds chirping and what not...
Posted 4/9/11
Kiran, sitting behind a tree, looks up at the sky. "Pretty sky..."
Posted 4/9/11


Mina, returning from art room cuts through forest and finds Kiran. "Hey!" *smiles* Fancy meetin you here
Posted 4/9/11

istandcorrected66 wrote:



Mina, returning from art room cuts through forest and finds Kiran. "Hey!" *smiles* Fancy meetin you here


Kiran jumps and looks at Mina. "Hi hi!!!" She stands up and smiles. "Fancy meeting you here too!"
Posted 4/9/11


Sorry if I interrupted your...quiet time.. *rubs neck apologetically* but there's big news! there's gonna be a dance tonight! in the gym from 8 to 10. You in?

Posted 4/9/11

istandcorrected66 wrote:



Sorry if I interrupted your...quiet time.. *rubs neck apologetically* but there's big news! there's gonna be a dance tonight! in the gym from 8 to 10. You in?



Kiran makes peace signs with her hands. " It's OK. And yeah! I gotta go find something to wear though. Go to the mall with me? Maybe you can get something to wear too!"
Posted 4/9/11


Heck yes! *thumbs up and smiles ecstatically* sure!
Posted 4/9/11

istandcorrected66 wrote:



Heck yes! *thumbs up and smiles ecstatically* sure!


Kiran runs to go to the mall. "Race you to the mall!!!!"
(Is there a mall forum?"
Posted 4/9/11


(good question. O_O i shall make one now XD) Starts running. *a few minutes later* cant....go on......huff huff.
Posted 4/9/11

istandcorrected66 wrote:



(good question. O_O i shall make one now XD) Starts running. *a few minutes later* cant....go on......huff huff.


Kiran runs back to Mina and offers her a hand. "Need help?"
(You go do that :3 I'll be waiting)
Posted 4/9/11


(There's a mall now. meet ya there!)
Posted 4/10/11


(Is back here in da forest!)
Posted 4/10/11
Axel arrives at the forest, looking around for Mina.
Posted 4/10/11


(Here I am! XD)
Posted 4/10/11

istandcorrected66 wrote:



(Is back here in da forest!)


(Found you! :DD )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.