First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Step 3~Create avatar
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/11 , edited 4/9/11

Character Name:
Strongest Subject?:
Weakest Subject?:
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other )
Weapon of Summon:
Avatar's Special Attack:
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want)
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Character Name: Iris Miyazaki
Strongest Subject?: Science
Weakest Subject?: P.E.
Avatar Class: Gunner
Weapon of Summon: Variety of projectile weapons similar to guns
Avatar's Special Attack: Mecha Barrage - A machine/robot emerges from the avatar and points rocket launchers and lasers out, unleashing a widespread barrage.

Appearance:
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Character Name:sho kasagoi
Strongest Subject?:P.E
Weakest Subject?:math
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other ) swordsmen
Weapon of Summon:sword
Avatar's Special Attack:wind slicer sends a crecent shaped blast at the opposeing avatar
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want) shos avatar wears a japanese male kimono with a headband insteand of a hat
Co-Creator
44331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TO A DIFFERENT AC...
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Character Name: Mikado Motoharu
Strongest Subject: Science
Weakest Subject: History
Avatar Class: Swordsman
Weapon of Summon: Katana
Avatar's Special Attack: Unholy Flame The avatar's body will become Black. The katana will change from a blade to a large Blue flame which is blazing hot. It will then start sending Blue, Flaming Slash-Waves towards the enemies which could also hit his allies too if not careful. After sending about 10 slash-waves, he will then run forward to the desired enemies and flash-step leaving a flaming slash on the enemies. This attack is very well in clearing an alleyway or hallway full of enemies.
Appearance:
Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:


Character Name:
Strongest Subject?:
Weakest Subject?:
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other )
Weapon of Summon:
Avatar's Special Attack:
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want)


Character Name: Alice
Strongest Subject?: Engish , Business
Weakest Subject?: Math
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other ): Ninja
Weapon of Summon: Sword
Avatar's Special Attack: Ice comes out of my hands
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want):

Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

Hana176 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


Character Name:
Strongest Subject?:
Weakest Subject?:
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other )
Weapon of Summon:
Avatar's Special Attack:
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want)


Character Name: Alice
Strongest Subject?: Engish , Business
Weakest Subject?: Math
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other ): Ninja
Weapon of Summon: Sword
Avatar's Special Attack: Ice comes out of my hands
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want)
:



you can only have one strong subject since thats your best
Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


Character Name:
Strongest Subject?:
Weakest Subject?:
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other )
Weapon of Summon:
Avatar's Special Attack:
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want)


Character Name: Alice
Strongest Subject?: Business
Weakest Subject?: Math
Avatar Class: (Swordsman, Archer, Ninja, Wizard, Fighter, Lancer, Gunslinger, Knight, Other ): Ninja
Weapon of Summon: Sword
Avatar's Special Attack: Ice comes out of my hands
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want)
:



you can only have one strong subject since thats your best

okay
F Class
36235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Am Here!
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Character Name: Chao Minato
Strongest Subject?: English
Weakest Subject?: Health
Avatar Class: Archer
Weapon of Summon: Crossbow
Avatar's Special Attack: Falcon Pierce- Wind and Electric energy surround crossbow, when arrow is shot it looks like a falcon flying straight at it's opponent. The wind is used to boost speed and momentum, electricity to make it more powerful.
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want) Looks much like Chao except her hair is shorter and in a pony tail, the outfit consists of only boots, skirt and a mantle cape thing with it's belly button exposed.
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Character Name:Miyako Nagasawa
Strongest Subject?:P.E
Weakest Subject?:English
Avatar Class: knight
Weapon of Summon:sword
Avatar's Special Attack:Cleaver Cut-the sword growing in size and avatar swings the super big sword
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want):Miyako avatar wears an armor and holds a two-handed sword
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

-ScarletSky- wrote:

Character Name: Chao Minato
Strongest Subject?: English
Weakest Subject?: Health
Avatar Class: Archer
Weapon of Summon: Crossbow
Avatar's Special Attack: Falcon Pierce- Wind and Electric energy surround crossbow, when arrow is shot it looks like a falcon flying straight at it's opponent. The wind is used to boost speed and momentum, electricity to make it more powerful.
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want) Looks much like Chao except her hair is shorter and in a pony tail, the outfit consists of only boots, skirt and a mantle cape thing with it's belly button exposed.


APPROVED
F Class
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Character Name: Kyoko Kutani
Strongest Subject?: P.E.
Weakest Subject?: Grammar
Avatar Class: Ninja
Weapon of Summon: /?
Avatar's Special Attack: /?
Appearence:
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

edrosik wrote:

Character Name:Miyako Nagasawa
Strongest Subject?:P.E
Weakest Subject?:English
Avatar Class: knight
Weapon of Summon:sword
Avatar's Special Attack:Cleaver Cut-the sword growing in size and avatar swings the super big sword
Appearence: (Describe its features, your avatar is a smaller version of your character with possible other distinguishing features. Like dressing differently, you may post a pic if you want):Miyako avatar wears an armor and holds a two-handed sword


APPROVED


kittymeo wrote:

Character Name: Kyoko Kutani
Strongest Subject?: P.E.
Weakest Subject?: Grammar
Avatar Class: Ninja
Weapon of Summon: /?
Avatar's Special Attack: /?
Appearence:


APPROVED
F Class
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Character Name: Sasori Ichi-chi
Strongest Subject?: History
Weakest Subject?: Science
Avatar Class: Gunslinger
Weapon of Summon: Gun
Avatar's Special Attack: Hell's Inferno: Hotshot targets all in his sight and fires his guns in a blaze of glory can deal 2x the normal point deduction and hits a variety of opponents. if focused on one enemy its justs a rapid fire attack.
Appearance:
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

deyone5 wrote:

Character Name: Sasori Ichi-chi
Strongest Subject?: History
Weakest Subject?: Science
Avatar Class: Gunslinger
Weapon of Summon: Gun
Avatar's Special Attack: Hell's Inferno: Hotshot targets all in his sight and fires his guns in a blaze of glory can deal 2x the normal point deduction and hits a variety of opponents. if focused on one enemy its justs a rapid fire attack.
Appearance:


APPROVED
also im guessing thats a chibi version of dante
F Class
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
yes it is closet to what my character looks like anyway =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.