First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Fumizuki Acadamy~
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/10/11

Welcome to Fumizuki Academy


The Principal is Kaoru Todou. The system this school uses is unique.

Four years ago, Fumizuki Academy adopted an examination system where the scores are not limited to 100. With this system, students could answer as many questions as they could within the time limit of an hour. A student would then have no limit to how high they could score, the limit instead being the student's own intelligence.

The classes are ranked from A to F, with the smarter students, those who scored better in the placement exam, go to class A and have better facilities than those classes below it -- B to F. The quality of facilities progressively go down until class F is reached, with the worst facilities of the six classes that year level.

Another unique characteristic of this school was the "Avatar Summoning System", which was created accidentally through combining science and a supernatural power. With the teacher's supervision, students can summon their unique 'Shōkanjū', or 'Avatar' which gains the power equal to the student's last test score, and fight each other. There a few other types of battles as well. This was the latest system to encourage students to study. Students are allowed to have inter-class wars, "Test Summoning Wars", with their Avatars.

Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:

rp here~


Walking around here and try to find someone to talk too

F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Miyako walks toward the school and yawns while walking
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
sho was walking around the school yawning and sat down against the wall with his hat covering his eyes
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyako walks toward the school and yawns while walking




theskyflame wrote:

sho was walking around the school yawning and sat down against the wall with his hat covering his eyes


Iris skipped through the halls, she came across a boy sitting against the wall and stopped in her tracks.

"Are you feeling ill?" Iris asked, thinking the boy was not feeling good, and that he was leaning on the wall because he was sick.
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Miyako enters the school grounds
Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Miyako walks toward the school and yawns while walking




theskyflame wrote:

sho was walking around the school yawning and sat down against the wall with his hat covering his eyes


Iris skipped through the halls, she came across a boy sitting against the wall and stopped in her tracks.

"Are you feeling ill?" Iris asked, thinking the boy was not feeling good, and that he was leaning on the wall because he was sick.


sho lifted his hat and saw iris

oh look its the princess of class a
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
"Very funny.. But you and I know that you're the richest kid in the school. So if anything, you're the prince of the school." Iris remarked. As Miyako enters, she catches Iris's eye.
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Miyako:another boring day in that filthy classroom

Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:

"Very funny.. But you and I know that you're the richest kid in the school. So if anything, you're the prince of the school." Iris remarked. As Miyako enters, she catches Iris's eye.


you pretty much just called yourself my sister since i called you the princess and you called me the prince
F Class
36235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Am Here!
Offline
Posted 4/9/11


"… Eto… Are you okay?"

Chao looked at a strange boy sitting down. She had a wet cloth.

"Do you want this? It's hot out…"
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Iris sighed. "It's difficult to talk with you, since you think like that." Iris knocked on Sho's head before turning directly around as Miyako passed by.

"Miyako-san, if you don't want to stay in that 'filthy classroom' you should try to stay out of fights."
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Miyaka stops and looks on you"who the hell are you?"

Co-Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

-ScarletSky- wrote:



"… Eto… Are you okay?"

Chao looked at a strange boy sitting down. She had a wet cloth.

"Do you want this? It's hot out…"





Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:

Iris sighed. "It's difficult to talk with you, since you think like that." Iris knocked on Sho's head before turning directly around as Miyako passed by.

"Miyako-san, if you don't want to stay in that 'filthy classroom' you should try to stay out of fights."


sho lookd at chao after iris hit him

no thanks but this snot nosed brat might need it
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Iris extended her hand as a greeting to Miyako. "This is the first time we've actually spoken, isn't it? My name is Iris Miyazaki, Class A."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.