First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Fumizuki Acadamy~
F Class
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Miyako:but calling somebody bottom of the barrel or a idiot because he is in class f shows that you are spoiled and dont know nothing about life

Co-Creator
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 4/9/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyako:but calling somebody bottom of the barrel or a idiot because he is in class f shows that you are spoiled and dont know nothing about life



i know alot about life but i dont have time talking to a baka

sho gotr up and began walking away
F Class
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Miyako sighs" annyoing boy" she turns and walks toward her classroom"

32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:

i know alot about life but i dont have time talking to a baka

sho gotr up and began walking away


"You shouldn't talk that way to people."
Co-Creator
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

i know alot about life but i dont have time talking to a baka

sho gotr up and began walking away


"You shouldn't talk that way to people."


sho stopped and turned around

why dont you make me princess?
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
"If that is what you wish." Iris pulled her arm out of her pocket to reveal a summoning bracelet. "Do you still think it's wise to face me?"
Co-Creator
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:

"If that is what you wish." Iris pulled her arm out of her pocket to reveal a summoning bracelet. "Do you still think it's wise to face me?"


no need for s summoning of your own braclet besides only s baka can use that

sho snapped his fingers and instructors came out

choose the subject and we will begin the shokanjuu battle
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:


Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:

"If that is what you wish." Iris pulled her arm out of her pocket to reveal a summoning bracelet. "Do you still think it's wise to face me?"


no need for s summoning of your own braclet besides only s baka can use that

sho snapped his fingers and instructors came out

choose the subject and we will begin the shokanjuu battle


Iris smiled. "You didn't know? This is the finished product that works with anyone. Sure the field is small, but it still works."

Iris pointed out at Takeuchi-sensei, the Japanese teacher.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to battle in Japanese."
Co-Creator
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:

"If that is what you wish." Iris pulled her arm out of her pocket to reveal a summoning bracelet. "Do you still think it's wise to face me?"


no need for s summoning of your own braclet besides only s baka can use that

sho snapped his fingers and instructors came out

choose the subject and we will begin the shokanjuu battle


Iris smiled. "You didn't know? This is the finished product that works with anyone. Sure the field is small, but it still works."

Iris pointed out at Takeuchi-sensei, the Japanese teacher.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to battle in Japanese."


sho smiled and the japanese teacher stepped forward

COMMENSE BATTLE!

sho raised his hand

summon

a blue circle appeared next to sho and his avatar came rising from it with a japanese sword

your move
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:

sho smiled and the japanese teacher stepped forward

COMMENSE BATTLE!

sho raised his hand

summon

a blue circle appeared next to sho and his avatar came rising from it with a japanese sword

your move


"Summon!"

A wide circle grew from the floor, and out from it came Iris's avatar. Her avatar stood by, with no weapon, only a backpack in sight.
Co-Creator
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

sho smiled and the japanese teacher stepped forward

COMMENSE BATTLE!

sho raised his hand

summon

a blue circle appeared next to sho and his avatar came rising from it with a japanese sword

your move


"Summon!"

A wide circle grew from the floor, and out from it came Iris's avatar. Her avatar stood by, with no weapon, only a backpack in sight.


go avatar destroy her

the avatar shaked its head and juumped in the air and launched itself toward iris avatar with sword in defense positon
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:

the avatar shaked its head and juumped in the air and launched itself toward iris avatar with sword in defense positon


"Let's show him his place."

Iris's avatar nodded and flipped backwards to avoid Sho's avatar. From the avatar's backpack, two mechanical arms came out, both holding laser guns, laser shots were fire rapidly toward Sho's avatar.
Co-Creator
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

the avatar shaked its head and juumped in the air and launched itself toward iris avatar with sword in defense positon


"Let's show him his place."

Iris's avatar nodded and flipped backwards to avoid Sho's avatar. From the avatar's backpack, two mechanical arms came out, both holding laser guns, laser shots were fire rapidly toward Sho's avatar.


shos avatar activated his special attack and swinged the sword a multitude of crecent shaped blasts strong enough to cut metal were sent at iris avatar
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

theskyflame wrote:

shos avatar activated his special attack and swinged the sword a multitude of crecent shaped blasts strong enough to cut metal were sent at iris avatar


Iris's avatar snickered while activating her own special attack. From her backpack, a metal figure emerged. It extended its arms and unleashed a multitude of rockets and lasers. The rockets struck with the crescent blasts, exploding, from through the smoke, the lasers continued rapidly and randomly at the blinded avatar.
Co-Creator
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 4/9/11

Black_Rock_Shooter wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

shos avatar activated his special attack and swinged the sword a multitude of crecent shaped blasts strong enough to cut metal were sent at iris avatar


Iris's avatar snickered while activating her own special attack. From her backpack, a metal figure emerged. It extended its arms and unleashed a multitude of rockets and lasers. The rockets struck with the crescent blasts, exploding, from through the smoke, the lasers continued rapidly and randomly at the blinded avatar.


the avatar held the sword in defense position blocking the lazers then began walking backward slowly with each passing lazer
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.