First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Beach
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

NekoSabby wrote:


HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:



Alden and Xari looks at each other and both shrug, no clue of what Aoi and Airi are talking about.


Aoi and Airi:*Looks at Alden and Xari* Nanami is the youngest twin sister of Nanako Sonozaki who is the heir of Sonozaki Family but when she was little girl, Nanami always been jealous of her twin sister becuse Nanako get more attention and love form the family and She something thought that her family and friends was afaird of her because she have an demon taboo on her back which sometime told Nanami to do horrible bad thing to the people who are very special to her and when she was 10 year old, Nanami was acting so strange that her whole family was worried about her but her jealous was getting better of her that she almost tried her twin sister puls her friends,family and people who are very special to her then suddenly a stranger person who she belived was a special kind people and they stopped her form trying killed everyone who was special to her but her demon taboo started glowing up and causing her great pain then demon taboo was yelling at Nanami to killed them however, the stange person say something to Nanami that make her went back to normal.


Xari shivers at the thought and Alden looks at Aoi then at Airi.
Alden: "Ah. I see..." He folds his arms around his chest.


Airi and Aoi:Yeah but we are telling you both the truth cause we was there when that happen.
Aoi:Something is just serciouly wrong with Nanami
Posted 4/9/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:


HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:



Alden and Xari looks at each other and both shrug, no clue of what Aoi and Airi are talking about.


Aoi and Airi:*Looks at Alden and Xari* Nanami is the youngest twin sister of Nanako Sonozaki who is the heir of Sonozaki Family but when she was little girl, Nanami always been jealous of her twin sister becuse Nanako get more attention and love form the family and She something thought that her family and friends was afaird of her because she have an demon taboo on her back which sometime told Nanami to do horrible bad thing to the people who are very special to her and when she was 10 year old, Nanami was acting so strange that her whole family was worried about her but her jealous was getting better of her that she almost tried her twin sister puls her friends,family and people who are very special to her then suddenly a stranger person who she belived was a special kind people and they stopped her form trying killed everyone who was special to her but her demon taboo started glowing up and causing her great pain then demon taboo was yelling at Nanami to killed them however, the stange person say something to Nanami that make her went back to normal.


Xari shivers at the thought and Alden looks at Aoi then at Airi.
Alden: "Ah. I see..." He folds his arms around his chest.


Airi and Aoi:Yeah but we are telling you both the truth cause we was there when that happen.
Aoi:Something is just serciouly wrong with Nanami


Xari bows and looks at both Airi and Aoi. "I'm sorry this happened..."
Alden nods at Xari's statement.
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

NekoSabby wrote:



Xari bows and looks at both Airi and Aoi. "I'm sorry this happened..."
Alden nods at Xari's statement.


Airi and Aoi:It's okay Xari and everyone is okay but just few people have to go the doctor or someone for 2 year to forgot what happen and they did forgot about Nanami. *smiles*
Aoi:but I guess Nanami was feel lonely and unloved by her family?
Airi:*looks at Aoi* I agreed with you
Aoi:*looks back at Airi* I see however, should we visit Nanami at the mental later on?
Airi:Yeah
Posted 4/9/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:



Xari bows and looks at both Airi and Aoi. "I'm sorry this happened..."
Alden nods at Xari's statement.


Airi and Aoi:It's okay Xari and everyone is okay but just few people have to go the doctor or someone for 2 year to forgot what happen and they did forgot about Nanami. *smiles*
Aoi:but I guess Nanami was feel lonely and unloved by her family?
Airi:*looks at Aoi* I agreed with you
Aoi:*looks back at Airi* I see however, should we visit Nanami at the mental later on?
Airi:Yeah


Xari links her left arm with her brother's left arm and tilts her head.
Xari: "Well, me and Alden were like that, as in our eldest sister, Alex, our parents cared about her only cause she was older than us. So Alden told me to run away from mom and dad, and I agreed, so we went to live alone as siblings..."
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11

NekoSabby wrote:



Xari links her left arm with her brother's left arm and tilts her head.
Xari: "Well, me and Alden were like that, as in our eldest sister, Alex, our parents cared about her only cause she was older than us. So Alden told me to run away from mom and dad, and I agreed, so we went to live alone as siblings..."


Aoi:I see um...
Airi:I understand Xari but seem like you both and Nanami share the samalair feeling together...
Aoi:*Didn't know what to say now*
Posted 4/9/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:



Xari links her left arm with her brother's left arm and tilts her head.
Xari: "Well, me and Alden were like that, as in our eldest sister, Alex, our parents cared about her only cause she was older than us. So Alden told me to run away from mom and dad, and I agreed, so we went to live alone as siblings..."


Aoi:I see um...
Airi:I understand Xari but seem like you both and Nanami share the samalair feeling together...
Aoi:*Didn't know what to say now*


Alden lowers his eyebrows a little, confused about Airi's comment.
Xari: Wh-what do you mean?...
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

NekoSabby wrote:



Alden lowers his eyebrows a little, confused about Airi's comment.
Xari: Wh-what do you mean?...


Airi:You will know when the time come but....
Aoi:*Staring at Airi with an confused expression on her face* But what Airi?
Airi:*Looks at Aoi*I ho-hope nobody will never tear down the cherry blo-blossom tree because
Aoi:Oh, I understand now
Airi:*Blushes* Wha-what are you talking about?
Aoi:You know what I mean
Airi:*Blushes bright red* How ca-can you tell?
Aoi:I just know~
Posted 4/9/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:



Alden lowers his eyebrows a little, confused about Airi's comment.
Xari: Wh-what do you mean?...


Airi:You will know when the time come but....
Aoi:*Staring at Airi with an confused expression on her face* But what Airi?
Airi:*Looks at Aoi*I ho-hope nobody will never tear down the cherry blo-blossom tree because
Aoi:Oh, I understand now
Airi:*Blushes* Wha-what are you talking about?
Aoi:You know what I mean
Airi:*Blushes bright red* How ca-can you tell?
Aoi:I just know~


Xari hugs her brother's arm, a little worried.
Alden just looks down at his sister and pats her head.
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

NekoSabby wrote:



Aoi:*sighs and looking up at sky* What should do now?
Airi:I don't know
Aoi:I see *Thinking*
Posted 4/9/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:



Aoi:*sighs and looking up at sky* What should do now?
Airi:I don't know
Aoi:I see *Thinking*


Alden scratches the back of his head.
Alden: "Xari is kinda getting worried, so I have to take her home.."
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

NekoSabby wrote:



Aoi and Airi:*Stare at Alden* I see well goodbye, see you later
Posted 4/9/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:



Aoi and Airi:*Stare at Alden* I see well goodbye, see you later


Alden nods and waves his hand, walking away with Xari.
Alden: "Nice meeting you two.."
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

NekoSabby wrote:



Alden nods and waves his hand, walking away with Xari.
Alden: "Nice meeting you two.."


Airi and Aoi:*wave good-bye back at Alden* It was nice meeting you too
Aoi:*Looks at Airi* We should get going
Airi:*Smiles at Aoi* Okay then, so we are going somewhere?
Aoi:Yeah Yeah I guess?
Airi and Aoi:*walks away*
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 4/14/11
Cain managed to get away from Amalia. he frowned. he was some how at a martial arts studio preparing snacks for kids and now he was at the beach. 'how did this happen...?' he thought as he scratched his head with a growl
Posted 4/14/11

matsumoto_akira wrote:

Cain managed to get away from Amalia. he frowned. he was some how at a martial arts studio preparing snacks for kids and now he was at the beach. 'how did this happen...?' he thought as he scratched his head with a growl


Leita walked along the beach happily

((lol thats funny XD ))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.