First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Character
Posted 4/9/11
Now choose your character, add a pic if u want, and be creative with who you choose or make! And you can have up to 5 characters as of now!
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Username: thepullipfan

Name: Akane Kishida

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Photo:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sora Kitazawa

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Photo:
Posted 4/9/11

thepullipfan wrote:

Username: thepullipfan

Name: Akane Kishida

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Photo:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sora Kitazawa

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Photo:


ACCEPTED
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Username: TadaseISMINE
Name: Saaya Buki (Yup. Stealing names. XDD Its my favorite name )
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Looks:
(Yup, You know it.)
Personality: She is really nice and sweet to her friends, But, to others, she simply implies they are stalking her and walks off. She also has the strange ability to flash a smile, and people instantly want to be her friend/fall in love with her.
Bio: Ever since she was really little, if she ever had a crush on somebody, she would obsess about them. Form fan clubs, Stalk them a bit, And she is a bit spoiled, and has been rich her entire life, So she doesnt know how to be a normal kid, But thats what her friends are for right? ^.^ (omg this took me FOREVER XD )
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Username: Amulet-Fortune100
Name: Kurai Lilian
Gender: Female
Age:15
Photo:
Posted 4/9/11

TadaseISMINE wrote:

Username: TadaseISMINE
Name: Saaya Buki (Yup. Stealing names. XDD Its my favorite name )
Gender: Female
Age: 12
Looks:
(Yup, You know it.)
Personality: She is really nice and sweet to her friends, But, to others, she simply implies they are stalking her and walks off. She also has the strange ability to flash a smile, and people instantly want to be her friend/fall in love with her.
Bio: Ever since she was really little, if she ever had a crush on somebody, she would obsess about them. Form fan clubs, Stalk them a bit, And she is a bit spoiled, and has been rich her entire life, So she doesnt know how to be a normal kid, But thats what her friends are for right? ^.^ (omg this took me FOREVER XD )


ACCEPTED
Posted 4/9/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Username: Amulet-Fortune100
Name: Kurai Lilian
Gender: Female
Age:15
Photo:


ACCEPTED
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11
Name: Utau Hoshina

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Anime: Shugo Chara

Photo:


Posted 4/9/11

ShugoCharaSong wrote:

Name: Utau Hoshina

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Anime: Shugo Chara

Photo:





ACCEPTED XD
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Username: Hinata211

Name: Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Photo:


-----------------------------------------

Username: Hinata211

Name: Mikuru Asahina

Gender: Female

Age: Uknown

Photo:

Posted 4/9/11

Hinata211 wrote:

Username: Hinata211

Name: Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Photo:


-----------------------------------------

Username: Hinata211

Name: Mikuru Asahina

Gender: Female

Age: Uknown

Photo:



ACCEPTED
Posted 4/9/11
Username: Snow_Amuletta
Name: Zneaja Cocada
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Photo:


Personality:
She is like an angel, but also is bitchy, rebellious, and is carefree.
She is cheerful, optimistic, and will fulfill ur dream.
Very straight forward and down-to-earth.
Kind and shy, yet has a temper.
Cool and Inspiring

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Posted 4/10/11
@Snow-Amuletta

ACCEPTED (sorry my computer wouldnt let me quote because it was going so slow)
Posted 4/10/11
@ShugoCharaSong

It's okay, glad it's accepted!
Posted 4/10/11
@Snow_Amuletta

Yep no problem!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.