Posted 4/9/11
IF U WANNA HELP WITH THIS ROLE PLAY THEN MAKE AVIIS AND OTHER STUFF TO POST ON IT PLZ!


POST UR AVIIS ON THIS SECTION THING!
Posted 4/10/11

ShugoCharaSong wrote:

IF U WANNA HELP WITH THIS ROLE PLAY THEN MAKE AVIIS AND OTHER STUFF TO POST ON IT PLZ!


POST UR AVIIS ON THIS SECTION THING!


Here's the Support Banner!

Sorry I took So long!

Posted 4/10/11

Snow_Amuletta wrote:


ShugoCharaSong wrote:

IF U WANNA HELP WITH THIS ROLE PLAY THEN MAKE AVIIS AND OTHER STUFF TO POST ON IT PLZ!


POST UR AVIIS ON THIS SECTION THING!


Here's the Support Banner!

Sorry I took So long!





Its great!!! Im putting it on the profile now!
Posted 4/10/11

ShugoCharaSong wrote:


Snow_Amuletta wrote:


ShugoCharaSong wrote:

IF U WANNA HELP WITH THIS ROLE PLAY THEN MAKE AVIIS AND OTHER STUFF TO POST ON IT PLZ!


POST UR AVIIS ON THIS SECTION THING!


Here's the Support Banner!

Sorry I took So long!





Its great!!! Im putting it on the profile now!


glad u like it!
Posted 4/10/11

Snow_Amuletta wrote:


ShugoCharaSong wrote:


Snow_Amuletta wrote:


ShugoCharaSong wrote:

IF U WANNA HELP WITH THIS ROLE PLAY THEN MAKE AVIIS AND OTHER STUFF TO POST ON IT PLZ!


POST UR AVIIS ON THIS SECTION THING!


Here's the Support Banner!

Sorry I took So long!





Its great!!! Im putting it on the profile now!


glad u like it!


Yep its awesome, and im glad that the quoting is working to now that we fixed the computer!
You must be logged in to post.