First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Classroom: Class F
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyakp:and what? another people will end in class F and will be treated by other classes like idiot and bottom of the barrel



"Maybe that person will actually try hard, unlike you. Maybe that person won't end up in F Class, unlike you. Maybe that person wants to be here in this school, unlike you. Maybe I did something like that, unlike you."
F Class
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
"I guess some people were born to take on pressure, though it's been proven that too much stress will deteriorate one's health condition"

Hino recalled from a health magazine she read when she was 10 years old

"Want some help?"
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
Miyako:you dont know even why i ended in class F

32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyako:you dont know even why i ended in class F



"Yes I do, troublemaker Miyako. Get your act together and quit complaining, the way the school operates lets you show that you actually belong in higher level classes when you put in effort and avoid fighting."
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

lenalee-chan wrote:

"I guess some people were born to take on pressure, though it's been proven that too much stress will deteriorate one's health condition"

Hino recalled from a health magazine she read when she was 10 years old

"Want some help?"


"Then I guess I should lay off the stress for today." Iris nodded, and picked out a sponge for Hino to use. "I appreciate the assistance.. Maybe we can see a movie after school together today."
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/11 , edited 4/10/11
Miyako:i fight to protect those who need it i dont fight because i like it a sword should be used to protect the weak what was my grandfather always telling me

32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyako:i fight to protect those who need it i dont fight because i like it a sword should be used to protect the weak what was my grandfather always telling me


"Very respectable... But you're still confusing your duties outside of school with the ones you have here."
F Class
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
Hino took the sponge and began cleaning up as well

"Uh sure... though aren't you worried about the other students at the school talking about how the top student is hanging around with a F Class low life?"
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

lenalee-chan wrote:

Hino took the sponge and began cleaning up as well

"Uh sure... though aren't you worried about the other students at the school talking about how the top student is hanging around with a F Class low life?"


"Not at all. Because you're not a low life... Not many students go past the 'Oh you're the Princess of Class A' stage. I feel like I can talk with you normally." Iris scanned her head trying to figure out her name, even though they've never introduced themselves to one another.
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
Miyako:even if i will go to higher class it will not change the fact i was in class F and still will be called idiot or bottom ot the barrel

F Class
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
"And i don't have to hate you since you're not another one of those A class people who look down on others because of their class rank... I've never told you my name have I. I'm Hino, though I'm just another regular person here, nothing too noticeable at all. Just the way i like it"
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyako:even if i will go to higher class it will not change the fact i was in class F and still will be called idiot or bottom ot the barrel



Iris sighed. "If that's really how you feel, then I suppose I won't argue with you."
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/11 , edited 4/10/11
Miyako:i dont like people who treat others like trash because they are in class F like that boy from the class B this morning


32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

edrosik wrote:

Miyako:i dont like people who treat others like trash because they are in class F like that boy from the class B this morning



"Don't mind him, if anything, people like that are the real trash."
F Class
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/10/11 , edited 4/10/11
Miyako:my pride as a warrior dosent allows me to stand quietly and listen to it

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.