First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Astarotte's Toy Dicussion/Talk
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

Greylurker wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

it seems they are really stirring away from the manga on some points.. especially on the bed room part but well idn. They did establish they she will at least have to be around 14 or 15 before sucking out the "life seed" and the "cow milk" is still in so i did get some good laughs out of it lol I just wish that they went more with the manga..


I the truth about Asuha is still in I think. He very nearly corrected Judet and the memory flash when he saw Lotte sets the link up. Plus the mention of the "weirdness" since he was very young is still there as well. Asuha also still has the clover broach in her hair, which is why the cell phone was able to connect each time she called him.



true enough.. it is giving the hints that his DAUGHTER is special and connect with him even through that, i am just wanting to make sure they have the balls to go through with it instead of saying "nope this is your sister not your child" which would really mess up the story line but ehhh it's only 12 ep anime maybe I am being a little to harsh on it but this is me after all, i do want to critique anime and if i can't nit pick at every little thing that bothers than what's the point lol. Still happy they kept in Asuha panty gag though
95162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
also making "Lifeseed" something that can be taken from the lips shifts it to the realm of Life Energy or Life Force instead of body fluids, which tones things down a bit away from the muckiness that could get the show in trouble.
Posted 4/17/11

Darkphoenix3450

But then people who are so shut off from the world never do give things a chance before dropping them without even any understanding why they act the way they do. (It is irrational from a scientist / person who dedicates him self to rationalization, and logic point of view. )

Now that I got that of my chest, I will agree your entitled to your opinion, no matter how irrational or illogical it may be, I understand that you think the way you do, do to your upbringing.


Ok. I disagree with you there.

I am not closed minded and I am willing to give things a chance, especially TV shows and movies. I never make a full judgement without seeing it nor do I ever form a proper judgement just by watching a trailer or reading a sypnosis. Am I shut off from the world just because I won't give this particular anime a chance mainly on the basis that it involves a concept of a 10 year old child who needs to consume semen?

Is this itself an irrational or illogical basis not to watch this? Just because I feel disgusted that this sort of things would be given the green light. Before you start saying people are shut off from the world I think you shoudln't make a judgement like that yourself because you hardly know them.

Also, do I want to see panty shots of a child? No, because I think it's perverted and unfunny. Am I still being illogical and irrational?

So just because someone doesn't want to watch one particular show because of this reason is shut off from the world.

Thanks alot......

(I don't want this to start a flame war but I seriously had to get this off MY chest, if you want to resond then please feel free to PM me I don't want to turn this topic into something else)

Overall I don't plan on watching it. Each to their own I guess.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

Han_Solo wrote:


Darkphoenix3450

But then people who are so shut off from the world never do give things a chance before dropping them without even any understanding why they act the way they do. (It is irrational from a scientist / person who dedicates him self to rationalization, and logic point of view. )

Now that I got that of my chest, I will agree your entitled to your opinion, no matter how irrational or illogical it may be, I understand that you think the way you do, do to your upbringing.


Ok. I disagree with you there.

I am not closed minded and I am willing to give things a chance, especially TV shows and movies. I never make a full judgement without seeing it nor do I ever form a proper judgement just by watching a trailer or reading a sypnosis. Am I shut off from the world just because I won't give this particular anime a chance mainly on the basis that it involves a concept of a 10 year old child who needs to consume semen?

Is this itself an irrational or illogical basis not to watch this? Just because I feel disgusted that this sort of things would be given the green light. Before you start saying people are shut off from the world I think you shoudln't make a judgement like that yourself because you hardly know them.

Also, do I want to see panty shots of a child? No, because I think it's perverted and unfunny. Am I still being illogical and irrational?

So just because someone doesn't want to watch one particular show because of this reason is shut off from the world.

Thanks alot......

(I don't want this to start a flame war but I seriously had to get this off MY chest, if you want to resond then please feel free to PM me I don't want to turn this topic into something else)

Overall I don't plan on watching it. Each to their own I guess.


that's fine then but i am just letting you know in ep 2 they said that this is training for her get over her fear of men, she will not need to suck out life seed for 4 or 5 years when she enters purbitiy, she does however live off a "cow girls breast milk" so in a way it's like qwaser.
Posted 4/17/11
It's a piece of fucking shit.
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

Pitch-black wrote:

It's a piece of fucking shit.


I agree.


56748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Murfreesboro, TN
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

undeadotaku wrote:

I have see far worse. this does not bother me..
Kodomo no Jikan is by far more twisted...



You haven't read KNJ then. The Anime they aired was too damn over the top though. But i wish people couldkeep offenseive comments out of a discussion. If you don't like Loli Anime/Manga, then don't comment please.
56748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Murfreesboro, TN
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
On the "discussion" of 10 year olds and sexual inneuendo's in Anime, i don't know where some of you people grew up and all, but when i was 10 it was rebellious and funny to say things like "Penis" and "Vagina" and mess with other people over it.
The "Life Seed" is meant as a lead in to make you think dirty, even though they won't ever take it that far.
And anyone who read the synapsis and still watched it but KNEW what a Succubus is, only to flame the show, is a hypocrite.

"In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse."

Ok so you have a budding SUCCUBUS and they do that stuff, and its a comedy. Do you want to watch a show about a Succubus having to grow up and into that atmosphere in a light hearted and funny way? YES or NO?

I picked Yes, absolutely. and its cute and funny and has underlying plot that is warm and tender.
49283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
What amuses me far more than the show itself, which I don't like at all, is the reasons and excuses people come up with for liking such things.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/17/11 , edited 4/17/11
hey mods just close this thread i see where this going now and I don't want a fucking flame war thread so just close it no point in keeping it open.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
OP's request for a lock.

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.