First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Nastiest thing someone ever said to you
Posted 4/11/11
We've all been hurt by someone else's words before, but what is the worst case? Who upset you for days? and what did you say in return?



2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/11

Chained_Angel wrote:

We've all been hurt by someone else's words before, but what is the worst case? Who upset you for days? and what did you say in return?





if that girl doesn't like you it must mean that your ex talk about you frequently and still likes you.
Posted 4/11/11

reita187 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

We've all been hurt by someone else's words before, but what is the worst case? Who upset you for days? and what did you say in return?





if that girl doesn't like you it must mean that your ex talk about you frequently and still likes you.


If that were the case he would have had the balls to stick up for me and show me that he did.
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/11
I have not had things like this happen to me and I wish other people could live days without being hurt.
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/11/11 , edited 4/11/11
Getting called "emo" hurts... I have a slightly darker personality, and all these idiots at my small private christian school don't get that. What a bunch of dorks... They probably don't even know what "emo" is.

Honestly, I wear bright colors and punk-ish clothing, and not very much black, plus I don't cut. WTH people??
3712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/11
I can't remember one specific time, but I used to hear a lot of crap, especially from adults, about how I never talked, and so did my mom. I had Selective Mutism, so it wasn't like I was just being shy or stubborn, and my mom had done nothing to cause it. A lot of that was coming from my dad's side of the family (mostly my grandma and one uncle and aunt). They're overly critical of everything because none of the other grandchildren are as "perfect" as their daughters are. Even now I have to hear crap from them because I'm not outgoing like they were in school, and I'm not religious like they are, and I don't wear makeup all the time like they do, or I don't dress in girly clothing like they do. You get the point.

So it's not really any one specific thing, but I've had to hear some pretty hurtful things from that side of the family in general. And my dad wonders why I never want to see them.
Posted 4/11/11
A lot of my Mom's family look at me and my brother as bad children because my father was never around when I was growing up. They would talk about me and my brother when we weren't there.

1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/11/11

Kuhle wrote:

I can't remember one specific time, but I used to hear a lot of crap, especially from adults, about how I never talked, and so did my mom. I had Selective Mutism, so it wasn't like I was just being shy or stubborn, and my mom had done nothing to cause it. A lot of that was coming from my dad's side of the family (mostly my grandma and one uncle and aunt). They're overly critical of everything because none of the other grandchildren are as "perfect" as their daughters are. Even now I have to hear crap from them because I'm not outgoing like they were in school, and I'm not religious like they are, and I don't wear makeup all the time like they do, or I don't dress in girly clothing like they do. You get the point.

So it's not really any one specific thing, but I've had to hear some pretty hurtful things from that side of the family in general. And my dad wonders why I never want to see them.


I get how you feel... My dad's side (specifically my grandma) does that.. She hates me because:

*I'm not Asian, unlike the rest of that side of the family
* I'm "poisoning" my little brother's mind
* I don't wear dresses all the time.
* I don't wear pink all the time.
* I'm responsible for everything bad that my brother does.
* Apparently I'm a "horrible child"
* I defend my stepdad, because he really HAS helped my mom, brother and I a lot. And he makes a fairly good amount of money for a musician. He's not useless, and is in fact my greatest mentor in life, she has no right to put him down.
* I don't let her control my diet.
* I don't let her dress me up.
* I like metal and hard rock instead of classical.

And so, my Asian cousins will be getting pretty much all the inheritance, not like I care, her jewlery is ugly, her house is a pigsty, and her stone bird collection isn't nearly as valuable as she thinks it is.
Posted 4/11/11
I don't want to say any particular sentences that have been said to me, since that would just "deepen the wound." I'm a little over them now, but when I remember those cruelly said words, it hurts. Basically, all the nastiest things ever said to me where related, being that all of them are comparing me to either my cousins, my brother, friends, dadadadada. When someone puts me down.. it's so harsh, what I've heard, that I think I'll never look at them the same as when I first met them.
17037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Currently on Earth
Offline
Posted 4/11/11
Nastiest thing that someone has ever said to me would be reference to me having two different coloured eyes (heterochromia), but to be honest it doesn't really bother me.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 4/11/11
"You're a Nazi"

xD pfttthahaha!!! Hahahahahaha!!! HA!!!

Speaking German makes me a Nazi xD!!! Hahaha!!! They must have lowered their standards or something!!!! IMO, it's pretty mean and racist, but I can't help laughing at this anyways! Goddamn it, confused people make me laugh x)
Posted 4/11/11
My best friend basically blaming me for every shitty thing that happened in his life, and convincing our other friends that I'm crazy one. The dude blamed losing his girlfriend, and not being able to get the girl he was stalking(no joke he was borderline stalking her) on me.
Posted 4/11/11
Woah....what a super bitch! How low can you get? -__- I hope she gets whats coming to her.

Hmm for me some girl at school who was a true bully was like (I'm Italian) "I bet you eat pasta all the time and your family talk all weird." so I pushed her against a wall by the neck and told her to shut her mouth or I'd squeeze harder next time. She may have been able to bully other kids at the school, but she was afraid of me after that. Ugh that girl was just scum She'd said much worse to other people, traumatized this one girl for years before she quit school. Some people are just fucking worthless.

Posted 4/11/11 , edited 4/11/11

Chained_Angel wrote:

We've all been hurt by someone else's words before, but what is the worst case? Who upset you for days? and what did you say in return?




She'd feel like Satan's bitch if you actually got hurt. I don't know what to say to that. You must be a fantastic person for her to be so cruel. Take it from a man's standpoint clearly she wants a lesbian affair, but just can't admit her attraction to you.


Posted 4/11/11
I can't write them out. There's children on this site and it might gross them out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.