Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do if you saw an alien?
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a hawks nest
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
Ohhhh....I'd poke it!
And ask for an autograph
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
lol, I don't handle things jumping out of no where that well. Last time that happened, my boyfriend got punched in his solar plexes and cried for 30 minutes....but I warned him, I hate suprises lol
3951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
say hii
5346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In his very own h...
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
Well, it depends whether I recognise it as being an alien.
If it looks human I may just walk past and keep going, possibly say "Hi!" or some such if I felt like its.
If it was big and green and holding what looked like a gun I would probably retreat (fast) to a (hopefully) safe distance and start taking pictures, or go up to it and ask whether Karneval had come early.
If it was just kinda odd and unlike anything I'd seen before I'd inquisitive and cautious. It would probably end up in me just ignoring it as part of the scenery (the great power of an SEP [Somebody Else's Problem] Field.)
I might see it and not realise it's alien, it might look like a tree, or a dog, or a dolphin, etc. In the end I expect that any alien race intelligent enough to travel to Earth will have thought through what we would do to an alien (kill it or experiment on it) so resultantly would have some very clever disguise. Well... you never know, what about the White Mice!?!
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ph
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
Aaaaam, can i kiss his ass!?... Hehehehe!....
7376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / .:Gn Love:.
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
ask for an autograph (O.o) then I'd ask if they would give me their ship for free
Posted 6/20/07
whack the thing(if its appearance is digusting) or just freak out
hahas xD
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
ill lend it my mobile phone to call home.
21183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Malmö // Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
ask my dad to go back to sleep
nah joking
I would try to talk to it
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
I would... Poke it with a stick. Yeah. That's what I would do.
2522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canadia
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
Run.
Posted 6/20/07
Fill it up with 9mm from a Beretta 92S watch it absorb the rounds like slime throw it at it and run liek a f**ker for a shotgun and repeat but add bigger guns each time DX
1677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / lol long time no...
Offline
Posted 6/20/07

BubbleGumx wrote:

I would poke it with a stick

(Yeah I probably would actually...)


so would i "lets be friends"
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dubai
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
offer them my farm full of cows nicely and flee
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/20/07
shoot it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.