Post Reply Roleplay with your character
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
THIS IS NOT THE GAMES! THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN HAVE FUN AND INTERACT WITH OTHERS!!
Posted 4/13/11
Hm.... *thinks of how to add Prim in*
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Hm.... *thinks of how to add Prim in*


"Tuck your tail in, little duck." *laughs lightly*
Posted 4/13/11

Najika4 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Hm.... *thinks of how to add Prim in*


"Tuck your tail in, little duck." *laughs lightly*


( XD )
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Katniss slides under the fence, retrieves her bow and arrows from a hollow log. Hears a rustling to her left and brings down a rabbit.
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Najika4 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Hm.... *thinks of how to add Prim in*


"Tuck your tail in, little duck." *laughs lightly*


( XD )


XDD Im bored can I make u a Hunger Games avi l8er
Posted 4/13/11

Najika4 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Najika4 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Hm.... *thinks of how to add Prim in*


"Tuck your tail in, little duck." *laughs lightly*


( XD )


XDD Im bored can I make u a Hunger Games avi l8er


YUSH!!!!!!!!!
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Najika4 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Najika4 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Hm.... *thinks of how to add Prim in*


"Tuck your tail in, little duck." *laughs lightly*


( XD )


XDD Im bored can I make u a Hunger Games avi l8er


YUSH!!!!!!!!!


kewlness
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Treads lightly with hunter's feet to the nook in the rocks, where Gale sits motionlessly, the empty spot meant for her body filling the air with loneliness. Drops game bag, loads an arrow and sits by Gale.
Strips blackberry bushes, popping a few in her mouth *chews thoughtfully*. Today is the day that we must deliver the mayor's strawberries, she thinks. And if I bring down a squirrel, we need bread so I will give it to the baker.
For Katniss, hunting is an endless task. Do it and you feed your family. Neglect it and you will end up like the majority of kids in the Seam before they are old enough to even escape the painful occasion of the Reaping.
*Lifts mesh nets and plucks strawberries from their encasing green vines*. "Happy Hunger Games," says Gale unhappily.
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
*Hops into bathtub* the water is lukewarm after supporting the bodies of her mother and Prim, so Katniss makes an effort to quickly wash. *Pulls on a pair of comfortable trousers, creased white shirt and hunting jacket*. She slings her Game Bag on her back and prepares to travel to the Hob.
Buttercup hisses happily and flattens his ears. Katniss scowls at him before closing the rustily hinged door and sighing as the air settles on her cheeks.
President
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a honeysuck...
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
*Chokes down a disgusting soup of Greasy Sae's*.
Posted 6/8/11
*fidgets around in her sleep* she opened her eyes. She couldn't sleep, so she stepped outside. She was in District 12 ever since her family was destroyed. She took a deep breath and let air fill her lungs.
You must be logged in to post.