WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your Japanese Name?
Member
30373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☺lmao�♠�D eaRTh
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

SKIDZ wrote:

just call me JACQUEST TATSUMAKI


kewl renji avy....
Member
5853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

mysarah wrote:


anime1990abc wrote:

My name is Kuri Matsumoto kinda weird xD [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD


owh wat is katakana form...??? care to explain...???


hmm katakana is the words used to write purezento [ present ] or Kurimasu [ Christmas ] because hiragana, the original japanese word doesn't have the sound @@

sorry i don't really know how to explain and by the way " [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD " is actually kanji [ chinese words ] >< my mistake sorry xD

Member
30373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☺lmao�♠�D eaRTh
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

anime1990abc wrote:


mysarah wrote:


anime1990abc wrote:

My name is Kuri Matsumoto kinda weird xD [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD


owh wat is katakana form...??? care to explain...???


hmm katakana is the words used to write purezento [ present ] or Kurimasu [ Christmas ] because hiragana, the original japanese word doesn't have the sound @@

sorry i don't really know how to explain and by the way " [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD " is actually kanji [ chinese words ] >< my mistake sorry xD



arigato for da explanation...>_<....
Member
5853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

mysarah wrote:


anime1990abc wrote:


mysarah wrote:


anime1990abc wrote:

My name is Kuri Matsumoto kinda weird xD [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD


owh wat is katakana form...??? care to explain...???


hmm katakana is the words used to write purezento [ present ] or Kurimasu [ Christmas ] because hiragana, the original japanese word doesn't have the sound @@

sorry i don't really know how to explain and by the way " [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD " is actually kanji [ chinese words ] >< my mistake sorry xD



arigato for da explanation...>_<....


you are welcome xD
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

mysarah wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:

midori kawashi~for the test

Yukari Hikaru~real japanese name(im not japanese but from the day i go to skool i've been using this name)


hontou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...hikaru means light rite...if im not mistaken..... midori remind me to midori ni hibi hav u ever watch d anime??????


lol not really hehe thx!xD
Member
30373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☺lmao�♠�D eaRTh
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Kimmy_chan wrote:


mysarah wrote:


Kimmy_chan wrote:

midori kawashi~for the test

Yukari Hikaru~real japanese name(im not japanese but from the day i go to skool i've been using this name)


hontou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...hikaru means light rite...if im not mistaken..... midori remind me to midori ni hibi hav u ever watch d anime??????


lol not really hehe thx!xD


well i like d anime alot...go n check it out if u hav time...>_<
Member
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brum
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Your Japanese Name Is...
Mine Yoshida
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

randomnezZ wrote:

According to the quiz (the first time I took it), it said my name is Rai Sato

It changes everytime though.. :sweatdrop:


'coz that quiz was not true(i tried it many times and i came to a conclusion that it's just a joke)
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Miku Akira

that's it^^
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

anime1990abc wrote:


mysarah wrote:


anime1990abc wrote:

My name is Kuri Matsumoto kinda weird xD [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD


owh wat is katakana form...??? care to explain...???


hmm katakana is the words used to write purezento [ present ] or Kurimasu [ Christmas ] because hiragana, the original japanese word doesn't have the sound @@

sorry i don't really know how to explain and by the way " [ 九里松本 ] i think this is in katakana form xD " is actually kanji [ chinese words ] >< my mistake sorry xD




katakana is used for writing names(mostly) 'coz that was my japanese sensei said and hiragana is used for other things(based on him too)
Posted 3/14/08
my Japanese Name Is...

Ai Oimikado

hehe
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
i went to that url and i tried twice..the answer was different..
Member
29969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Kanaye Saito
Member
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Zen Kuran...haha..sounds cool..
Member
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
all i know is my chinese name...

"Xia Mei"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.