Post Reply Lovely Poet Application
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/13/11 , edited 4/13/11

Application

❀Username:
❀Name:
❀What can you do for the group?:
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet?
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof]
Posted 4/13/11
❀Username: CandyPopShop
❀Name: Dina
❀What can you do for the group?: Anything~ As long as I have time
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? When I talk, I sometimes rhyme? ;O
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] NO PRROOOOFFF >_> HOW DO YOU DO THIS? MEH. okay, i'll prove it when more people join somehowwww ;P that's my proof (Y)
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

CandyPopShop wrote:

❀Username: CandyPopShop
❀Name: Dina
❀What can you do for the group?: Anything~ As long as I have time
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? When I talk, I sometimes rhyme? ;O
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] NO PRROOOOFFF >_> HOW DO YOU DO THIS? MEH. okay, i'll prove it when more people join somehowwww ;P that's my proof (Y) ;)


Approved!
Posted 4/13/11 , edited 4/13/11

❀Username: -xXxPinkxXx-
❀Name: Ringo
❀What can you do for the group?: Editing profile and etc etc.
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? No reason :3
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] I've no idea o.o how to proof it.
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


❀Username: -xXxPinkxXx-
❀Name: Ringo
❀What can you do for the group?: Editing profile and etc etc.
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? No reason :3
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] I've no idea o.o how to proof it.


Approved

p.s. you hafta screenshot the proof but thats oki
Lovely Poet
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
❀Username: kittymeo
❀Name: Rose
❀What can you do for the group?: Try to keep it updated/ Avatar && profile updating.
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? i like the group ; D i love poetry.
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] ; D yeah..i will. buut, i kinda, maybe..forgot how to take a screenshot.
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

kittymeo wrote:

❀Username: kittymeo
❀Name: Rose
❀What can you do for the group?: Try to keep it updated/ Avatar && profile updating.
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? i like the group ; D i love poetry.
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] ; D yeah..i will. buut, i kinda, maybe..forgot how to take a screenshot.


Approved

p.s. sorry I didn't see it till now x:
Lovely Poet
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 4/13/11



Thank you ^-^

lol that's totally fine. don't worry.
42756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / :0
Online
Posted 4/15/11

❀Username: animelover325711
❀Name: Anna / / PB / / Paper Bag (MY FRIENDS JUST HAD TO THINK OF PAPER BAG at least it isn't as bad as Ninja Robot XD)
❀What can you do for the group?: Graphics, poetry, ect
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? I WOVE POETRY EVEN THOUGH SOME PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE IDIOTS AND HATE :O, I kicked them....=u=
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] YESH! Now you can stalk what I do in my extra tabs and windows :DXD
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

animelover325711 wrote:


❀Username: animelover325711
❀Name: Anna / / PB / / Paper Bag (MY FRIENDS JUST HAD TO THINK OF PAPER BAG at least it isn't as bad as Ninja Robot XD)
❀What can you do for the group?: Graphics, poetry, ect
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? I WOVE POETRY EVEN THOUGH SOME PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE IDIOTS AND HATE :O, I kicked them....=u=
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] YESH! Now you can stalk what I do in my extra tabs and windows :DXD


Approved
42756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / :0
Online
Posted 4/16/11

daisy_faerie wrote:


animelover325711 wrote:


❀Username: animelover325711
❀Name: Anna / / PB / / Paper Bag (MY FRIENDS JUST HAD TO THINK OF PAPER BAG at least it isn't as bad as Ninja Robot XD)
❀What can you do for the group?: Graphics, poetry, ect
❀Why do you want to be a lovely poet? I WOVE POETRY EVEN THOUGH SOME PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE IDIOTS AND HATE :O, I kicked them....=u=
❀Did you invite all of your friends? [show proof] YESH! Now you can stalk what I do in my extra tabs and windows :DXD


Approved


THANK YOU! ^^
Poet
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Honeydukes
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
username: melly2515
name: melanie
what can you do for the group?: make it.. wholesome
why do you want to be a lovely poet? i love composing and reading poems
did you invite all of your friends? .. i have no friends :[
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

melly2515 wrote:

username: melly2515
name: melanie
what can you do for the group?: make it.. wholesome
why do you want to be a lovely poet? i love composing and reading poems
did you invite all of your friends? .. i have no friends :[


Approved
you can invite friends when you get some x3
Poet
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Honeydukes
Offline
Posted 4/17/11


i'll add the 2 i have
You must be logged in to post.