First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Ugly people
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
lmao there will always be those who thinks its not
4783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
you shouldn't make fun of people! whether they're ugly or not, that doesn't matter
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
we should not make fun of peoples it's really bad
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
there's no such thing as ugly people in from mah own point of view. everyone's cool =D
Posted 1/18/08
Whats more funny is when the person making fun of the ugly person is UGLY too! Ahaha! I see this all the time! Anyways, it's not there fault they were born like that.. However, if they cared about their appearance, they should have done something. Everything can be prevented! Diet & exercise for example.
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Bay ARea
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
the only person i would call ugly is when they have ugly attitude.....in other word.. ASSHOLES....
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
Ugly is a reality. You people can pretend you think everyone is beautiful (physically) as you want, but a paradigm of beauty is something that has been hammered into every human psyche. And physical beauty actually does matter quite a bit. It affects everything you do.

People will take more shit from an attractive person, and be much more likely to treat them better. Tested and proven.

Making fun of them is fucked up, sure, but that's something that'll be around as long as humans are. If one day we all become physically perfect, people will start using other factors to look down on others, like status or personality traits (at which point "inner beauty" would become a reality).

And yeah, even ugly people dislike other ugly people. Sad, but true!
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
that video should be flagged as inappropriate
9614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
I don't believe there is such a thing as ugly people, it's just people with a lack of self care
And for people that makeup, weight loss, or new hairstyle and wardrobe couldn't make a difference, there is still plastic surgery...
10921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

mazdabp26 wrote:

the only person i would call ugly is when they have ugly attitude.....in other word.. ASSHOLES....


I totally agree with you! ^^

8622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here^^
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
mean... shouldnt judge people by appearance
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

Mondo09 wrote:

I'm ugly AND I'm proud! SAY IT! I'm ugly AND I'm proud!

There is another video singing "Who let the dogs out". Freaking hillarious!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/745/


Judging by the picture on your icon I don't think that you are ugly at all.
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
People make fun of other things that they think are ugly, because they are superficial and ignorant. They need to realize that just because someone has good looks or talents GIVEN to them, does not mean that they are any better of a person. Sure, you may have to do your own work to improve or maintain appearances, but you are not the creator of your body or the talents it comes with. Remember that.
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

Muffins wrote:

People make fun of other things that they think are ugly, because they are superficial and ignorant. They need to realize that just because someone has good looks or talents GIVEN to them, does not mean that they are any better of a person. Sure, you may have to do your own work to improve or maintain appearances, but you are not the creator of your body or the talents it comes with. Remember that.


True. In the sense that most people who are granted good looks and talent aren't arrogant jackasses. I also agree with what you said about people who make fun of ugly things. However it can not be held against someone if they refuse to interact with something because it is ugly. When somebody makes fun While that is certainly true in some cases It is also a part of human nature, I seriously doubt that there is somebody out there who could love (as in affectionate) anyone for only whats on the inside. While that does play a enormous factor everyone (that isn't blind) has a limit on what they will accept and in my opinion that is completely natural.
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

voidlugiron wrote:


Muffins wrote:

People make fun of other things that they think are ugly, because they are superficial and ignorant. They need to realize that just because someone has good looks or talents GIVEN to them, does not mean that they are any better of a person. Sure, you may have to do your own work to improve or maintain appearances, but you are not the creator of your body or the talents it comes with. Remember that.


True. In the sense that most people who are granted good looks and talent aren't arrogant jackasses. I also agree with what you said about people who make fun of ugly things. However it can not be held against someone if they refuse to interact with something because it is ugly. When somebody makes fun While that is certainly true in some cases It is also a part of human nature, I seriously doubt that there is somebody out there who could love (as in affectionate) anyone for only whats on the inside. While that does play a enormous factor everyone (that isn't blind) has a limit on what they will accept and in my opinion that is completely natural.


Saying that it's just human nature is giving people yet another excuse to act a certain way. And of course no one can totally just love someone for what is on the inside, but they don't have to find it amusing just because something is ugly. I laugh at stuff like that too once in a while so I am not saying that I am innocent, I am just saying that some people really go overboard.

As far as personal relationships go, people do have a limit on what they accept, but just for everyday things, they need not be so judgmental. Just because a random person I don't know does not look like some beautiful person, does not mean that it's funny or that I should make fun of them. We can be more accepting, if we try.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.